T W E N T Y F I V E

Forewarning, pretty short chapter because I was writing the next chapter and realized I forgot to add something, so this chapter is semi important. Don't hate me, cause your going to love me in the seconded one.

Annabeth:

I finished wrapping the last present and put it under my bed. I looked down at my fingers which were now aching from how much cutting and taping I had done. There were several taps on my room door and I turned to see Shawn.

"Hey, Dante and Gloria are coming over so we can all go to together to the gathering later" he said, putting his hands in his pocket

"Oh okay, what are we going to do in between?" I asked, getting up and brushing my knees off

He gave me a smirk and I automatically knew it was going to be something crazy...

~*~

Shawn:

A snowball flew by my face and I ducked. I peeked over my fort and another snowball flew at me. I made my own round white ball and quickly aimed and threw it at Dante.

It hit him on the head and he turned around, giving me an evil look. He was suddenly knocked down and I heard Annabeth's familiar laugh that still sends butterflies into my stomach.

"Run Shawn!" she screamed as she struggled with Dante who was trying to get her off of him

I made a giant snowball and ran towards Annabeth and Dante. I suddenly felt something cold and hard hit the side of my head. I looked at Gloria who just smiled and shrugged before hiding behind her snow wall.

I ignored her and grabbed Dante stuffing my snow ball down his back before running away from him. He yelled and pranced around, trying to get the cold stuff out of his back.

"Oh god, guys we better get going its going to be late" Gloria shouted, looking up from her phone

~*~

Annabeth, Dante, Gloria, and I walked around the art displays. I stood and admired several paintings of familiar outside sceneries. Who ever the artist was captured main street perfectly. To be serious, it was all breath taking. There were several sketch's by the same artist, one of them was a rushing river that looked like it had caution tape around it.

I was about to read the caption underneath when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Whatcha looking at?" Annabeth asked, peeking over at the sketch I was looking at

"Ugh, I thought that one was terrible" she said in disgust, scrunching up her nose

I looked at her shocked, I had never seen Annabeth be mean to anyone really. And to critize a master piece like this really brought a lot of surprise.

"Annabeth this is the most amazing thing I have seen, how could you say that?" I breathed

She laughed and took it out of my hand, putting it back down on the table.

"Ugh that one is horrible!" Dante said causing me to jump

I turned to see Dante standing right behind me, shaking his head in disgust

"Hey I can only say bad things about my work, no one else" Annabeth snapped, hitting Dante's arm playfully

My mouth gaped open as Dante rubbed his arm. Annabeth had done all these things? She laughed and shook her head.

"Hey I need your help with something, come with me" She said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the exhibit room sending a tingling feeling up my hand

She lead me into a dark room, which kinda scared me. She turned the switch and the light turned on, but seemed to be dying as it only lit the room slightly. She lead me to what looked like a blank canvas at the end of the room.

She pulled out some paints and put them on a tray, dipping an end of a brush in it. I watched her as she used the black paint to outline something. She then dipped a different brush into some paint and flicked the blob at the canvas causing it splatter.

I laughed as some paint sprung up, getting green on Annabeth's face.

"Here you try" she said, dipping it in some pain and handing me the brush

I followed her motions and we both laughed as paint splattered. We continued at this until the whole canvas had been converged in paint.

"Alright, ready?" she asked, going behind the canvas.

I watched as she grabbed something at the corner of the canvas and pulled causing a layer of paper to peel off. I gasped. The white stuff she had peeled off was a stencil!

I walked forward taking a closer look at what we had created. It was.. It was Me! It was my Handwritten album cover! It was completely colorful, and the words Handwritten were printed in white at the bottom.

Annabeth grabbed some paint and began to add depth and details to my outline. I watched intently as she painted some of my hair and face features. Once finished she stepped back and admired her work.

"So, Whatcha think?" she asked, crossing her arms and smiling

"I think it's the best thing you've made yet!"