S I X

Shawn:

I scribbled furiously on a piece of paper on the wall. It was note, a note for Annabeth. I was going to ask her to meet me at the café, but not as me myself. I was going to end it with 'Secret Admirer' and hope for the best. I had to finish before Annabeth came to her locker or Dante came to tease and interrupt me.

This is how it read: Dear Annabeth, I have something that is your and would like to give it back. I would also love to get to know you, meet me at Tim Hortons @ 4:30?

With love, Your Secret Admirer

Its good right? Well I think so, you probably don't. I quickly slipped it into her locker just as a flood of students raided the hallway. I quickly made my way to my own locker and opened it, I pretended to do stuff but I was really watching Annabeth's locker to see her reaction. Dante came up from behind me but I didn't bother to acknowledge him cause Annabeth had just reached her locker. I watched as she fumbled with her lock and opened up her locker. The slip of paper fell out as she moved several things. I held my breath as she took notice in the note that had fallen to her feet. She slowly bent down and picked up the blue colored paper. I bit my lip as she confusingly opened the note and read it. She began to look around and I quickly turned to face Dante who was giving me a weird look.

"Is she done looking?" I asked worriedly

"Uh yeah dude why?" He asked as I turned around

She had her satchel at her side and was closing her locker already. She walked down the hallway dodging other students and making it to the doors.

"EARTH TO SHAWN" Dante shouted waving his hands in my face

I shook my head and looked at Dante who had an annoyed look on his face

"What's going on dude? You keep staring at Annabeth like a total freak!" he said as I shut my locker and made my way to the exit

"I have somewhere to go Dante, okay?" I said as we got out the doors

'What? Where you going?" he asked as we walked across the parking lot

"I have to meet someone at Tim's" I said unlocking my car

"Tim's? Wait... Was that what Annabeth was reading?! A date at Tim's?" he asked quickly as I slammed my car door shut and rolled the window down

"Maybe maybe not now if I'm gonna make it on time I got to go" I said putting my car in reverse

I sped out of the parking lot and drove as fast at the speed limit allowed me to. I pulled up to Tim Hortons and practically jumped out of my car. I walked in and looked around, I should be able to spot Annabeth's red hair anywhere. I sighed when I realized she wasn't here yet. I looked at my watch and sighed with relief, I was several minutes early.

Annabeth:

I had a secret admirer? Interesting! Georgia wouldn't be home until 6 and I was to meet my admirer at 4 so I had time! I ran out and caught the bus right on time! I know I had wanted to stay away from people due to trust issues but I wanted to know who this person was! I battled with myself on the bus, what if it was just a prank? The hand writing looked familiar but I don't remember where its from. Maybe my secret admirer was cute! And what this thing that they have that's mine? I had thoughts of not growing but it was to late, the bus had just stopped at Tim's. I ran off the bus and looked up at the sky, it was about to start to rain! I flipped my hoddie up and ran across the street to the Tim's. I ran in through the front doors just as the rain began to pour. I flipped my hoodie off and tried running my fingers through my hair but they got caught in a knot. I took out my fingers and looked around the café. I didn't recognize anyone from school except Shawn... Wait. Shawn?! I looked at my phone and saw the time was 4:35. I was five minutes late and it seemed to much of a coincidence that Shawn was here at the same time I was to meet someone from school... Oh... He didn't seem to notice me as I walked up to his table. I pulled out the chair across from him and sat down which caused him to look over at me.