T H I R T Y S E V E N

Annabeth:

I laid here, watching Dante and Gloria cuddle in a corner asleep. Georgia was passed out on a row of chairs and Shawn... Shawn was right beside me, his head was resting on my chest.

I don't know why he was here. I don't know why Dante or Gloria were here. But they were here. Which made me realize... I really was loved wasn't I? They were all here, concerned because I had made a stupid decision.

I ran my hand through Shawns hair causing it to puff up a bit. He was so cute when he was asleep. I cant believe I was actually going to miss out on him like this. I felt so weak. It was hard to breath, but I didn't dare wake Shawn up.

I stayed there for a few minutes until Shawn moved, rubbing his eyes as he woke up. I smiled as he sat up, releving the weight on my chest. He looked over at me and smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning you big baby" I said softly causing him to laugh

"I don't understand why your so positive right now" he said, running his hand through my hair

I sighed and shrugged, he didn't understand that when he was here, I felt like I wasn't dying. His face turned serious as his hand trailed down to my cheek, cupping my face and looking into my eyes.

"This may not be the best time but... The vid-" he began before I rolled my eyes

"I can explain that, it was a simple mistake that turned into a war"

He gave me a strange look which I expected. What could have been so bad?

"I think I know part of it" Dante's familiar voice rang from the corner recliner

Shawn looked back and I looked over to see Dante sitting up in the chair, gently letting Gloria's head down on the recliner before standing up and sitting on the other side of my bed.

"Last year on January 15th you called telling me Max had ruined your life. It was you guys' switch day" Dante began

"I remember that day.. You never called me back" I recalled, remembering that painful day

"Dante isn't January 15th the day your dad died?" Shawn quizzed, obviously confused

My head snapped in Dante's direction, he didn't tell me his father ever passed! That guy was literally the best man on earth! And he was gone? Dante never told me any of this... Dante gave Shawn a 'Shut up!' look and I took in a deep breath. He may have saved my life, but he kept this from me knowing how much I loved the man...

But I cant judge.... Cause I did the same thing.

"Annabeth just explain" Shawn rushed, eager to know what Dante and I were talking about

"Okay so it all started off on January 15th of last year..."

*Flashback*

Nancy, Meghan, Travis, Max and I all used to be best friends. We were inseparable, doing everything together. Ever since one day when mom called me Max and Max Annabeth, we made up a day where we would switch places and see what its like to be in the others shoes.

That was always easy, I just had to give Max glasses and I wore contacts. Now because the band knew about this they would come along and record... Yes, Nancy used to be apart of the band, she was a guitarist. We all loved her, but just like everybody else in the world, we were bullied.

Nancy took it hardest. She received everything to heart, and wouldn't just block it out. When her crush figured out she likes him and he felt uncomfortable around her, she freaked and hated the girl who took his heart. She wouldn't get over the fact he would never look at her that way.

We tried getting her over it and it eventually worked.. Or so we thought. We usually wrote stupid songs that weren't meant to be published, just for fun. Like a weird version of twinkle twinkle little star.

Twinkle Twinkle little brat

How I hate it when you laugh

Up and out in the clouds

Saying you bought the track

Twinkle Twinkle little brat

How I hate it when you do that

See? It doesn't even make sense! But we wrote stuff like that when we were bored. One day Nancy was carrying a copy of a stupid song she was going to show us. When she opened her backpack to get her phone out in the halls, it slipped out..

Right to the feet of Evan and his crew. They picked it up and laughed at her.

"You wrote this? What the hell?!" he laughed, showing his crew

"Psh, no I didn't! That was.. That was that band that's always practicing in the orchestra room" Nancy lied, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes

"Really? Do you have more?"

And Nancy found her golden opportunity to become popular. To embarrass the crew and gain popularity. So that's what she did. She turned her back on us, bullied us...

She told everybody how Tristan's parents were divorced and how it made him cry for weeks. She told them how Meghan lost her virginity on New Years on a one night stand when that wasn't true... Both Max and Her went to a party, both were drugged and they both disliked it....

But Max wanted to keep going with the parties.

Back to the story!

Anyways, technically Nancy embarrassed all.. Except she didn't have any dirt on me, so she just bullied us. We tried talking to her like before, but she was completely turned and didn't plan on changing...

Then it happened. Everybody thought I had lost my virginity already, and we were all confused until Nancy showed us the video! We thought she had deleted it along time ago, but she hadn't. She kept it.

Max and I had switched places, but Max kinda got carried away. She was invited to a party, well I was and I told her about it which was my mistake. She thought she was herself that day, forgetting she was dressed like me.

So she gave me a bad reputation... So we decided to get her back.

Max told me a prank would be perfect, and I told her it had to be bad.

Something that would ruin her..

Or more just flat out embarrass her...

So Meghan got me hair dye and remover...

Travis kept the close clear while I put it in her shampoo...

And we watched as we showed the video of how Max and I switched places, so they all got mad at Nancy. Everybody liked Max cause she was a partier, but they all knew I was a goodie two shoes, so why not make fun of me?

I didn't care, I didn't care about anyone in that school!

So everybody waited outside the showers to confront Nancy on her lies. But when she came out they all laughed!

Her hair was almost all gone and what was left was died green! Yes we were all suspended, yes Nancy was mad, but we got revenge...

*Flashback story thing over*

"And that's why Nancy was so sought out on ruining me and everything I loved" I finished with a sigh

Both Dante and Shawn were speechless. Gloria who had woken up was baffled.

"Well then.. Nancy had it coming to her didn't she?" Gloria chuckled

"Nancy was a traitor, but just so you know Anna. We'll always be here" Dante said reassuringly

"No matter what Babe" Shawn said with a smile, taking my hand in his

"And I know that now"

~*~

There it has all been explained! Why Nancy hates Annabeth so much. Oh and also... I HAS 660 READS ALREADY?! GUYS! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!!! LOVE YAH LOTS!