T W E N T Y T H R E E

Shawn:

I stared into Annabeths eyes, and I noticed for the first time a sign of guilt in her eyes. Her eyes didn't look any different then before, but I now realize shes carrying something that burdens her. This is the moment isn't it? To tell her how I feel, maybe realive that look in her eyes.

"Annabeth I-"

*knock knock*

The tension and suspence inbetween us broke when Annabeth pulled her hand away and looked to th door. She looked back at me and got up, leaving for the door. Leaning back into the couch, I watched Anna open the door to show Dante.

"Hey guys!"

"Dante! Perfect timing!" Annabeth cheered, dragging him in and shutting the door behind him

"Dude, you look terrible!" Dante said sarcasticly, a look of disgust on his face

I tried to smile but it just caused him to laugh.

"He looks like a chipmunk doesn't he?" Annaeth teased, sitting back down on the couch

"Yes, yes he does."

~*~

Annabeth:

I stuck my tounge out as the snow drizzeled down on to us. Aaliyah and I were outside the hotel, and I felt so at home. We were just about to leave when it began to snow outside one of the most expensive hotels in London. I would hae stayed at my home and visit my family but uh... That would be a problem.

Aaliyah has to stay by my side, and I wasn't about to bring her to palace. That... I... I wasn't ready to go back either. I thought I was over it but im not. Everywhere I turned I had to hold my breath as so I wouldn't cry from memorys. They showered on me, and imagine what would happen if I went back home. Im not ready, and my phyciatrist agrees.

"Come on Anna, we got to go!" Aaliyah giggled, grabbing my hand and bringing me to the limo awaiting us.

We jumped in and eagerly looked out the windows, our hearts beating fast. This was it, the moment we had been waiting for! After months of training and two weeks of prepreperation we were now going to the Winter Olympics!

Once we reached our location we jumped out and ran for the back entrance, avoiding paparatzi and covering our faces's. I was immediately greeted by my old team, they were as loud as I remember! My old teacher embraced me in a hug, and so did the whole team.

"Guys this Aaliyah, my young aprentace" I stated, bringing Aaliyah close

"Hello Aaliyah, welcome to London" they all said at once, waiving at her

We were lead to a changing room where we changed into matching leatardes. Our hair was being done and finished just as the games were beginning. Aaliyah and I anxiously ran to the side lines where we watched the opening.

"Now last year we had a young, talented girl go into the pre Olympics before being pulled out. She is here today with another young a talented girl who she had been mentoring! Please welcome, the represantives of London AND Canada, Annabeth Martello and Aaliyah Mendes!" the announcer announced as Aaliyah and I jogged out from the sides and to the corners of the huge matt

I continued to run before going into a hand stamd as Aaliyah did a back flip, landing in a split as I did a bidge over her. I kicked my legs up back into a handstand as she came back up and went to a corner of the matt. I followed her motions and went to another corner still in a handstand before coming down.

Aaliyah sucked in a breath before doing a one handed cart wheel and 8 backflips ending in a back handspring. I followed along but instead silk strands came down from the ceiling so once I finished a back hand spring I gripped ahold of them and let it carry me up until I was suspended in the air.