6. Overflowing of love and care...

Start from the beginning

Pragya nods her head and moves to get changed... As she is so curious to know what her husband gonna give her, she quickly dresses up and comes out...

 As she is so curious to know what her husband gonna give her, she quickly dresses up and comes out

Abhi was mesmerised on seeing his wife, who is glowing in her simple oufit too... It was pretty hard for Pragya to control her blush, as her husband is staring at her with  full of love....

As it's getting late, Pragya has no other choice than to shook her husband, who is standing like a statue...

Pragya: shall me move..

Abhi: wait.... Here is your gift... This is for the amazing hands that cooked so well...

 This is for the amazing hands that cooked so well

Do you like this???

Pragya: Wow... itz marvelous...

Abhi: And one more gift is there... But I will give you only if you close your eyes..

Pragya: Okay... But what is it for??

Abhi: Close your eyes... I will give you first and you will come to know, why it's for...

Pragya closes her eyes... She felt goosebumps and her cheeks reddened with the gift, Abhi has given her... Her eyes got wide open and she is dumbstuck, as her naughty husband is giving a sweet torture to her...

Abhi kissed on his Fuggy's cheeks way too sensually and he murmurs something in her ears, making her to blush uncontrollably...