6. Overflowing of love and care...

Start from the beginning

Robin: Sirrr....

Abhi: Today you cooked brilliantly man... Keep it up... Do like this daily okay....

Robin: But sir... I did not cook today...

Abhi: If you didn't do this means, who else??? Daaaaadi... (Shouts angrily) Again you started to cook??? How many times I told you not to stress yourselves... Robin is there na... He will take care of everything...

Dadi: I did nt cook today beta... Will I do anything against your words????

Abhi: Then???

Dadi: My pyaari bahu cooked today... See how she is impatiently waiting for everyone's reaction and compliments...

Abhi, Purab and Aaliya shouts in unison: whaaaaaat????

Aaliya: Bhabhi, you cooked...

Pragya blushes and nods her head as yes..

Everyone appreciates pragya's cooking....

Abhi: Fuggy you are too good...

Aaliya: fuggy???

Purab: fuggy??! What's that???

Abhi: I will call my wife whatever i wish... She is my fuggy... U guys have any problem... Haan..

Purab: no... No... But its too cute... Bhai... Not bad...

Aaliya: Itz too romantic... Puru bhai can you believe this... Our abhi bhai has become too much romantic in a day.... See na... Bhabhi is also glowing on hearing bhai calling her fuggy...

Abhigya blushes... The breakfast was with full of laughter, chit chats, teases n full of fun...

Dadi blesses pragya for her amazing cooking talents and feels very happy... She gives pragya a gift...

Dadi: Beta... You cook amazingly well... I see Abhi's mom in you.. This is a small gift from your mom in law(abhi's mom)... She always wants to give this to abhi's wife.... Be happy... You are the lakshmi of the house...

Pragya was awestruck to see the beautiful gift from her mom in law

Pragya: Dadi how can i agree this?? Am i worth it??

Abhi enters and says: Then who else... You deserve it....

Pragya: Thank you so much dadi...

Dadi: Be happy always... Now Abhi its your turn to give my bahu her gift...

Abhi: I will give it to her n i want to take her to my room..

Dadi: okay, you two carry on... You both get ready for pag phere rasam... After your lunch return home.... Evening your reception z there na...

Both Abhi n pragya moves to their room...

Abhi: Fuggy, get ready and come soon... My gift is waiting for you...