SWR: The Twins.

A/N: I am fangirling wayyy too much... So instead of writing a full-blown fanfic, I'm just gonna do a crossover one-shot between Star Wars Rebels and the City of Indra books.

You have to get them, because they are actually​ really awesome!!

Set during some place (the place​ I was just reading at) of Time of the Twins, and in season 2 of Rebels.

And if you have any questions about Lex or Livia or the books, I'll tell you what I know!

Enjoy!

Lexie Cosmo woke up, her sister nowhere around. On one hand, she was grateful. On the other hand, she was bugging.

"What the heck?" she asked herself, deciding to look around. She was in a room with metal walls on all sides of her, which was nothing new. The walls were very colorful, and all kinds of pictures of things she's never heard of littered the walls.

Even the bunk she was sitting on wasn't the least bit plain. She didn't know what was going on, but she didn't like it, and she knew she wasn't where she was half a minute ago.

Someone in even more colorful armor entered the room, her face covered by the helmet she wore.

"Hey. You must be the kid. You alright?"

Lexie rolled her eyes. "I was just fine until I woke up in some gallery."

"You're not in a gallery. You're in my room." the girl took off her helmet, realizing the girl probably wouldn't like not knowing the face of who was in front of her.

Not to Lexie's surprise, the girl's hair was as colorful as her armor and her room. It was both green and blue, and Lexie didn't know what she found so great about it. Sure, she liked color. But not so much as to have hair that bright. Clearly that girl did.

"I'm Sabine," the girl introduced. "Sabine Wren. Welcome to the Ghost."

"Yeah, about that. What is this thing, why are you so colorful, why is it called the Ghost, and, oh yeah, how did I get here?" Lexie demanded, arms crossed.

"Well, this thing is a- wait wait wait how do you not know what a ship is? Are you even from this galaxy?" she wasn't being fully serious, but Lex didn't seem to get that. Or if she did, she didn't care.

Probably the second one.

"Of course I'm not from this galaxy! What, did some alien lady find you, let you stay here, and wait until you can add more freaks to the show?" Lex angrily asked. She didn't like any of this.

Of course, right after she said that, Hera walked in.

"Sabine, is this the girl you found?"

"Yeah." Sabine nodded. "She was on the ground and appeared hurt, so I brought her here. It looked like she came out of some kind of portal or something."

Lex looked between the two as they kept talking, then thought back to what she had just said to Sabine.

Within a second, she had her gun out and pointed at Hera. "Alien!"

"What-" Hera didn't have time to finish her sentence before she had to do a double-roll and run out of the room and go banging on Kanan's. Sure, she could fight, but she was kind enough not to open fire on a kid.

"Kanan!"

Kanan finally opened the door to see Hera run inside his room, and some teenager rushing after her, yelling something about aliens.

"What..." he wondered.

"Long story," Hera panted. "She thinks I'm some sort of alien, so now she's trying to kill me!"

"How old is this girl, exactly? I don't think she would be able to kill you. She doesn't look too tough."

"That's where you would be gravely mistaken," a voice suddenly said.

The couple yelled, jumped, and hit their heads on the top of the bunk bed, just to see a teenage girl, but not the same one as before, sitting there.

"Who... Are... You..." Kanan panted, trying to get his breath back.

"Me? I don't know why I should give you that information."

"You snuck in my room, and now you won't answer me?!"

"No, I won't. Truthfully, I woke up in this room, and I don't have any idea why. So I tried to leave, but there was slight chaos in the main room, so I came back here and sat down."

"Seems this one has the same problem as the other one," Sabine remarked, who was standing near the doorway. "Waking up in our rooms."

"Speaking of, what happened to her?" Hera wondered.

"I locked her in my room."

"If you don't mind me asking," the girl began. "Did you see a girl my age with a neon green speck in her eye?"

Sabine nodded. "Yep. She's in my room, why?"

"That's my friend! I must see her! She is likely as confused as I am. I can try to calm her down."

Everyone looked at each other, then nodded.

"Thank you," the girl spoke. "And my name is Livia."