A Chat

A/N: Hi! I haven't had much motivation or time to write much lately, and I'm sorry about that. I sincerely didn't even realize I haven't updated in a month... If anyone has any ideas of what I could write about, let me know!

(Flashback/ holocron scenes are in italics.)

Hope you enjoy!

"What are you watching?"

"A holocron. Training video."

"That's Anakin, right? The same guy from last time?"

Ahsoka didn't look away from the holocron as she nodded. "That's the one."

Ezra nodded. "Sounds good! Wait, who's that walking in?"

He pointed over at a Togruta, green lightsaber in hand, walking over to Anakin.

"What are you doing?"

"Teaching. Shouldn't you be, oh, I don't know, listening?"

"Maybe. Just here to inform you that you're doing that move wrong."

"Doing that move- what do you know, I taught you that!"

She shrugged. "You taught me it wrong. You're supposed to go left, not right."

Anakin rolled his eyes and looked over at the crowd of kids watching them, eyes briefly glancing over at Barriss and Luminara, who were off toward the back of the room.

He was mostly wondering why they weren't defending him there, in a moment of upmost importance!

He was beyond relived when he heard Barriss' voice speak up.

"Master Skywalker, if I may?"

"Yes! What is it?"

She made a face, then pointed at the lightsaber he was holding. It was no longer even in a stance, it was just kinda there.

"You're holding it incorrectly."

Ahsoka grinned. "I knew it!"

"Oh please," Anakin mumbled. "This is just because she's your friend."

"No. I'm your friend too, and I'm still calling you out. She does that to me, too! You're just mad that you're wrong!"

"No, I'm right! Luminara, I see you watching us. Back me up here!"

Luminara looked around, then back at Anakin. "Well. Barriss, I believe it's time to go!"

Poor Barriss was just trying not to laugh. She then walked up to Anakin, tilted his lightsaber in the right direction, then turned to walk out.

She ended up laughing as she heard him mutter under his breath and shake his head as a response.

A/N: I'm sorry this is so short! And I'm sorry that the whole thing is Anakin being dramatic. I swear I'll do better once I have motivation.