Chapter 63.

Laura's POV;

The next day.

" V-Vanessa, i'll be home in a few hours. " I say, and I hang up without an explanation.

Yes, i'm going home. Ross and I did a quick meet and greet today, but the whole time I was with him, I felt like just breaking down and cry. I couldn't look at him, I couldn't even hear his voice without my heart breaking into pieces. He's tried talking to me since last night, but i'm not gonna listen to any of his bullshit, so I just walk away when he says a word to me. Stormie told me he cried himself to sleep last night, but she doesn't know that I did too. I haven't ate since yesterday, and i've barely gotten any sleep. I'm a complete wreck, but I guess this is what being broken inside feels like.

I slept in Stormie's room last night, and she went and slept with Ross. It's two in the afternoon, and i'm still in bed crying. But you can't blame me, I love him. Suddenly, I hear the door click. I quickly turn around and pretend to be asleep. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, or to be bothered. I hear the door open, and the sound of soft footsteps filled the room. I feel a presence right behind me, but for some reason I felt calmed. Then I hear a soft voice speak..

" Laura, please look at me. "

I ignore his comment, and I don't open my eyes. I don't want him to see me cry. " w-what I did.. I did it for you. For us. "

That's when I opened my eyes. " for us, Ross? I- I saw a topless girl on you, a-and y'all were kissing. How was that you doing that for us? "

" .. because I thought she would leave me alone. I was afraid she would hurt you, cause of me. " he says, in a soft voice.

I look up at his eyes, and that's when I saw the guilt in them. His eyes were red and puffy, and I could tell he's been crying for a long time. I should know, i'm in the same position.

" Ross, please leave me alone. You don't know the pain you've caused me. " I say.

" please don't do this. " he begs. " I love you. "

" then why did yo- " I stop at the sight of something on his neck. after a few seconds, I knew exaclly what it was. " w-what's that? " I ask, even though I know the answer.

His face goes white, and he goes to hide it. " it's um, Rosie.. She gave it to me when I was in the pool the day we got here, but I di- " I cut him off.

" so y'all have been doing things together for days now? " I yell.

" no Laura, it's not like that I - "

" get out. " I yell, as I point to the door. " I never want to see you again! "

Tears begin to form in my eyes again, and I can tell he's already crying. He looks at me, and he shakes his head, tears running down his cheek. " no, i'm not leaving. I need you to understand. " he says.

I shake my head, and look down at my bags. " .. then I guess i'm leaving. "

I stand up from the bed, I put on some flip flops, and I grab my bags. Without saying a word, I begin to walk to door, but a pair of hands grab me.

" please, please don't leave me. I'm begging you. " he pleads.

" I can't stay here, it hurts too much. It's gonna take some time for me to get over this. " I say.

" you need to understand that none of this is my fault, I was just trying to protect this relationship. " he cries.

" there is no relationship, Ross. Not anymore. " I say.

I take one last look at him, and I walk out the door.

Ross's POV;

As soon as she walked out the door, my whole world came crashing down. It's like my heart was ripped off me, and someone stabbed it. I don't understand why she won't listen to me. It hurts that she doesn't trust me, or that she actually doesn't know me well enough to know I would never do something like that. But I know that if I was in her shoes, I would feel the same way she's feeling. I just don't want her to go, I want her here in my arms again, but now that isn't possible. She hates me, and I don't know if she'll ever be mine again.

I hear a knock on the door, and I see mom walk in. She doesn't say anything, she just pulls me into her arms and lets me cry in her shoulders.

" it hurts so much. " I cry out.

" I know, baby. But give her time, she's hurt too. " she tells me.

She hugs me for a long time, until she knew to let go of me. She kisses my forehead, and looks at me. " She loves you. And everything that loves you will come back to you. " she says. She then walks out the door as well, except she's not leaving.

When the door closes, I look around the room. I go and sit on the bed, and look down at my feet. I thought of how magical I thought last night was gonna be with just Laura and I under the stars in a carriage together. But life isn't a fairytale, you gotta accept reality and live it, so I gotta accept the fact that she isn't coming back. And who knows when I get home in a few weeks if she'll still be there, because I don't want to lose her.

As I continue to look down, I notice a single little piece of paper on the floor. It was right next to the trash can, so I guess Laura missed on throwing it away. I pick it up, and open it, only to realize that it's the note I gave her when we were on that date.

I smiled as I read it. There's no way I can make it without you. I love you more than you could ever imagine.

"  I do. " I whisper, as I finish reading it.

But the more I read it, the more it hurt. So I fold the note and stick it in my pocket. I layed back on the bed, and dried my tears. I thought of Laura on her way back to L.A and how we'll be three thousand miles apart.

______________________________________

I cried writing this chapter, I don't know why.

Anyways, comment and tell me what you think of this story so far? :D it'll mean alot since i'm halfway done with this story..