Chapter 21.

Laura's POV:

I could hear someone calling my name. I don't know who it was so I just ignored it, possibly thinking it was all in my head.

But then I hear it again, a little bit louder this time.

" Laura! " I hear.

That voice. I knew that voice.

So I opened my eyes and saw someone shaking, and suddenly collapsing onto to the ground.

As I stood up and got closer to the body, I knew exaclly who it was.
Ross.

" Ross! " I yell at the sight of him laying on the floor.

As I ran up to him and kneel down, he opens his eyes and looks at me.

" im sorry. " he whispers. And suddenly he screams in pain and passes out.

" Ross! Ross! Wake up, please! " I yell trying to shake him awake, but he doesn't respond.

Tears were forming in my eyes, and I tried hard to keep them in.

What was he doing out in the middle of the night? W-was he looking for me? he looks so sick and in bad shape, why d-

My thought were interrupted when I feel a hand grasp mine. I look down to see it's Ross's and he slowly opened his eyes.

He was breathing hard and he would constantly groan in pain.

" I f-found you. " he says in between breaths.

" Ross, we need to get you home. Try to stand up for me. " I say grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

I feel him shaking and he lets out a loud groan, making him fall back down to the floor.

" I- I can't. " he says. " it h-hurts. "

" Ross please, we need to get you out of the rain fast. " I say. " i'm scared something can happen to you. "

he lets out a groan and he reaches to the back of his head. He slowly slides it out and looks at it, only to realize blood coming out.

" g-go get help. " he begs.

" no, I can't leave you here! " I say not moving from his side.

he lets go of my hand, and starts to breathe louder.

" go! " he yells, groaning and twisting in pain.

I dont want to leave him, but he needs help, fast. So I get on my feet, and I give him one last look.

He looks at me with tears in his eyes, and he slowly closes his eyes and lays back trying to control his breathing.

I bend back down on my knees and I cup his face with my hands and I press my lips against his.

" i'll be back. " I say breaking the kiss.

I see a small smile come across his face. And then I turn and run. I run as fast as my legs could go and 10 minutes later, I was outside my home.

I run straight in and upstairs screaming for someone to wake up.

" STORMIE! MARK! " I yell. " SOMEBODY HELP! "

Finally I see 3 doors open and Riker, Rocky, and Ryland come running out.

" Laura! thank god you're okay. " riker says running and pulling me into a hug, while Rocky and even Ryland do the same.

then Rocky starts to talk. " where have yo- "

" Ross is hurt! " I yell, interrupting him. " he needs help fast! "

" Laura, What are you talking about? Ross is fine. He's in bed, sleeping. " Riker says with a confused look on his face.

" no, he's not! He went out looking for me and now he's on the floor, probably bleeding out from his head and groaning in pain! " I yell, beginning to cry.

Rocky goes into Ross's room and quickly runs out. " she's right. He's not here. "

They all look at each other for a second. Riker grabs my hand and we all start running downstairs and outside.

" where is he? " Ryland yells.

" i'll take y'all there! " I yell running while they follow.

A few minutes later, we arrived and Ross was in the same spot and position as I left him. His breathing had calmed down and he was no longer groaning or screaming.

The guys all run to him and help him up, and Riker looks at the injury in his head. He and Rocky exchange looks, and Riker rapidly takes his shirt off and wraps it around his head.

. . . . . . . . .

Ross was now home, and so was I. After Riker put his shirt around Ross's head to stop the bleeding, the guys quickly carried him and brought him home.

Ross's breathing has gone back to normal and his head is no longer bleeding. He is fast asleep in his room, and i'm sitting next to him looking at him.

Out of nowhere, his eyes open and a smile comes across his face.

" you're back. " he says while smiling.

" yeah. Look, I know you probably dont know who I am, but I just wanna let you know that I love you. I love you so much and it kills me inside knowing you think of me as a stranger, but you're okay now and thats all that matters right now. " I say.

" I love you too. " he says.

" wait, what? " I ask a little confused. " I thought you -

" I remember, Laura. Everything. " he says.

I rage of happiness spreads across my body and I dont do anything but smash my lips against his.

_______________________________

Happy New Year's! <3
xoxoxo