Chapter 22.

Laura's POV:

Three weeks later:

Guess what day it is! Yup, its the audition day.

After a week of Ross beeing well rested and taken care of, his cut has been getting smaller. There's still a big, nasty cut, but it doesn't hurt him anymore. Oh and he's been remembering a lot of stuff, not everything yet, but he remembers who he is and some childhood memories. but most importantly, he remembers me and everything we've been through.

" I am so nervous, I don't know if I can do this. " I say, snuggling up to Ross while we sat in a room waiting for our numbers to get called.

" you've practiced so hard, babe. " he says giving me a peck on the lips. " you're gonna be amazing. "

I give him a smile and give his hand a squeeze, as I held it.

I look around and see hundreds, maybe thousands of people inside and alot outside with numbers on their chests. Ross was number 594 and I was 642, which means that he's gonna have to go in first.

" number 593! " a voice yells.

And a tall, black hair dude walked in.

" I- I'm next. " Ross says. His voice was shaky and his hand started to get sweaty.

" you'll do fine. " I assure him.

10 minutes later, a man calls out Ross number. I look at Ross, who is beginning to stand up, but I pull him back down and I peck him on the lips. " for good luck. " I say shrugging.

and with that, he stands back up and walks through the door.

Ross's POV:

" number 594! " I hear someone yell.

I feel this pain in my stomach, which I get when I get nervous. I look down at Laura, to see her smiling up at me. I give her a smile, and I begin to stand up, but she grabs me and pulls me down.

She gives me a quick peck on the lips and shrugs. " for good luck. " she says.

I stand back back up and I walk to the door, and went through it. As I walk in, I find two man staring at me with clipboards in their hands.

" Ross Lynch? " one of them asks.

I nod quickly and they speak up again. " okay, we're gonna give you some lines and you're gonna say them how you think they should go, then we would like to see and hear some of your dancing and singing. "

And with that, some words and sentences appeared on a screen and I start to read them in different tones.

Then I start showing them some dance moves and lastly, I start singing.

Everything went well, and I feel like I did an amazing job. Sure I was a little nervous, but I managed to get that feeling out of my mind.

" you did great! You should get a email around 8 tonight letting you know if you got the part or not. " one of them says.

" thank you. " I say, and I shake their hands goodbye and I walk out.

as I walk out the door, I see that Laura isn't in her seat. She must've been called up already by another person.

And sure enough, 5 minutes later, Laura comes out of a room with a smile on her face.

" so how'd it go? " I ask her.

" awesome! I think I did pretty good. " she says flipping her hair behind her back.

" told you! " I say standing up. " now lets go, i'm tired of being here. "

Laura laughs, and we walk out into the truck. " it's only 1pm. Wanna go hang somewhere so time will go by fast? " I ask her.

" nah, lets go home and then we can walk to the arcade. " she says.

" sounds good. " I say starting the truck and driving home.

. . . . . . . . .
Laura's POV:

once we get get home, we dont even bother going inside. We just start walking to the arcade, while we held hands and I would do silly dances making Ross giggle.

when We arive at the arcade, there's barely any people there, so we practically have the arcade to ourselves, which is perfect.

We go ride go-karts and bowling and we of course hit the photobooth to take cute pictures together.

After we've played every ride or game there is in the whole arcade, we finally sit and drink a smoothie.

" today was so fun. " I say, slurping on my smoothie.

Ross doesn't say anything, he just stares at me.

" why are you looking at me like that? " I ask.

" you're just so beautiful. " he says.

I can feel my cheeks turning red. I lean over to Ross, and I press my lips against his. As we kissed, I slowly look up at the clock and I quickly pull away from him.

" it's 8:15! " I yell grabbing his hand and running out the door.

We ran straight home, and as soon as we got inside, Ross opens up his laptop and closes his eyes.

" I can't see. Oh my gosh, just tell me what it says! " he says handing me the laptop.

As I read the email, a smile comes across my face. " you got the part! " I yell.

He snatches the computer from my hand and reads the email. Once he's done, he starts jumping up and down and pulls me into his arms.

" I can't believe this is happening! " he yells.

" well believe it. You see the email! " I say. " now give me that laptop, its my turn to look at mine. " I say, snatching the laptop out of his hands.

I quickly log in to my emails and there it was. The email that would change my life.

As I start to read it, the smile on my face disappears and a tear escapes my eyes. I look up at Ross, and he stares at me in confusion.

" I- didn't get the part. " I say.

_________________________

Hey guys, leave a comment telling me what you think of this story so far! :D it would mean alot.

& dont forget to vote. :* <3