Chapter 57.

Laura's POV;

We arrived at the party, and everyone seemed to have been already drunk. There were people making out on the couch, outside, and in every corner of the house it seemed. Girls of all sizes and colors danced with little or no clothing on top of tables and if you weren't cautious, you might get puked on and/or tumbled over.

.. and like Ross said, this party was sick.

I got weird looks from everyone around, and so did Ross. Maybe because we were dressed like we were at prom, not a complete slut party.

" woah pretty lady, too much clothing on. How about I help you take off that dress and we ca- " a guy, whose breath smelled like Vodka, and could barely stand came up to me and started to say before Ross grabbed me closer to him and practically broke the guy's nose.

" don't fucking touch her. " Ross snaps, at the sight of the guy on the floor.

Ross rapidly grabs my hand and pulls me over to an empty couch by the door. He sat, not saying a word and the only sound I could hear was of girls screaming and loud music that almost burst my ears out.

The night that I thought was gonna be perfect, is turning out to be a total disaster.

" this isn't how I planned this. " I hear Ross barely say.

He runs his hand across his hair and sighs. His eyes had a sentimental look, and I can see him look around in a very confused way.

I just don't know what was going on, but I just wanted to leave. I would rather go through a walk in the park, that would be perfect. But I guess i'm stuck here.

" where's your cousin? " I yell, so he could hear me over this music.

" no idea, probably upstairs fucking a girl or something. " he shrugs.

" c-can we go out for a taco, or maybe a burrito instead? " I ask, hoping to get out of here, plus tacos sound really good right now. All there is around me is different types of beer and wine, not to mention how many Vodka bottles were around.

" you don't wanna be here? " he asks, responding to my question.

I shake my head. " I don't feel comfortable. "

I guess he understood, cause he once again grabbed my hand and we walked out the door of this place.

.. and I could'nt be happier.

As we got in the car, we shared a moment of silence between us. Maybe it's the fact that we didn't know what to say.

Finally, he speaks up. " where do you wanna go? " he asks.

" anywhere but here. " I say. " maybe, the park? "

A small smile appears across his face, and he starts the engine, and we drive off.

I just didn't want this night to be ruined. I think us walking under the moon light, just talking about random stuff with no one else around and us just being with each other, would be perfect.

Maybe this night won't be so terrible after all.

Ross's POV;

all this is beginning to turn out to be a total disaster. As much as I wanted to stay, I couldn't. Today, I wanted to see Laura smile, and be nothing but happy because she deserves it. Being there is just gonna drive Laura crazy, so i know it was best to leave.

I just wanted to begin everything perfectly, but not everything goes as planned. Now all I gotta do is make some time before the real date begins, but with Laura wanting to leave, I just don't know..