Chapter 43.

Ross's POV;

Laura hasn't left Vanessa's side all day. Don't get me wrong, I understand that she finally gets to reunite with her sister after a very long time, but me and her also just got back together. Would it hurt to at least give me a glance to let me know she still knows i'm alive?

We have all basically introduced ourselves to Vanessa, except just one person..

" is that everyone? This is a big family you got there. " Vanessa asks, looking at everyone.

" not quite. There's still one guy missing. Riker. " I smile, glancing around just in case he was around.

" well, I hope I get to meet him before I leave. " Vanessa says.

" leave..? " Laura asks with her smile disappearing. " b-but you just got here. "

" Laura, as much as I would love to stay, I can't. I have a house i'm happily living in with my best friend. I have a career now too, if you haven't realized.. i'm on tv too. " she fakes smiles, holding Laura's hand.

" .. but I don't want you to leave. " Laura begs. " w-where do you live? "

" Here in L.A actually. " she says. " .. just on the other side of it. I had to move here for the show. "

" .. will you be able to visit me? " Laura asks.

" now that I know where you live, duh. " she smiles. " I only live like an hour and half fr- "

Vanessa's POV:

I cut off at the sight of a tall blonde walking in, and I swear.. it felt like in those movies where a hot guy walks in and it's love at first sight. Yeah, just like that. Not to mention that it seemed like he had just gotten out of the pool, which means he was shirtless. Can we just talk about pure sexiness?

" hi.. " Riker smiles, walking towards me, completely ignoring all of the other guys. 

" hi, you must be Riker. " I smile, stretching out my hand for him to shake.

" sure am. " he laughs, shaking my hand. His hand was just so hard and full with muscles, I just can't right now. " .. and you are? "

Laura rapidly walks in between us and smiles, not letting me answer. " single, she's completely single and ready to mingle. "

I hear a small laugh come from Riker, and I could feel my face getting hot. I give Laura an angry glance and she returns it with a wink.

" you look a lot like Laura. You guys related or.. " Riker says, squinting his eyes a little and looking at both of us.

" she's my sister. " I say, with a duh tone.

" sister? I thought your sister was dead. " Riker confusedbly asks, glancing at Laura.

" I- I thought that too. " Laura replies.

Half an hour later, Riker and I started hitting it off amazingly. It felt like we were the only two people in the room when he talked. I completely forgot I was suppose to be here for Laura, but change in plans I guess. Anyway, I know Laura ain't mad that i'm ignoring her, she was the one that pushed Riker next to me and told everyone to go somewhere and ran upstairs with Ross, leaving me and Riker completely alone down here. Wasn't that just sweet of her?

" I would like to get to know more about you. " Riker smiles, scooting closer to me.

" I would like to know more about you too. " I blush.

Yup, this is love at first sight.

Laura's POV:

" ... Raura? " I confusely ask, as I scroll down through my Twitter newsfeed. " seems like a lot of people don't know how to spell my name. "

Ross just shrugs, and he just continues what he was doing. Which is staring at me, while he bites his lips.

" I want you. " he says.

" well im too sexxy for you" I laugh,as I continue to look through my Twitter

I hear him laugh a little, and he comes and lays down by me. He looks at my screen, but I can tell he gets bored cause he begins to kiss my neck softly.

The kisses begin to get deeper and harder and he begins to slide his hand up my shirt. He rapidly starts getting on top of me, and starts kissing me down my stomach. I let little moans out, which makes Ross go harder.

As he begins to unbuckle my pants, I slowly push him off.

" I-i'm sorry. " I say. " I don't think i'm ready. "

He gets off me, and kisses me.

" I understand. " he smiles.

" I promise that when i'm ready, you'll be my first. " I smirk, grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him towards me, pressing my lips against his.

As soon as we break away, I stand up.

" what are you doing? " Ross asks.

" Riker and Vanessa.. I don't hear anymore talking. " I began to walk to the door and I slowly turn the knob. " it's too quiet down there. "

Ross stands up from the bed and follows me. We tiptoe down to the bottom of the stairs and Riker and Vanessa were no where in sight.

" where do you thi- " I start, but Ross grabs my waist and puts his hand on my lips, causing me to be quiet.

" loook. " he says.

He points to the couch on the far end of the living room.

At first I didn't see, but after I stood up on my tippy toes, I saw it.

There sitting on the couch was Riker and Vanessa practically eating their faces off.

__________________________________

Hey guys, so I added a bit, or maybe alot, of Rinessa on this (; aha, hope y'all liked this chapter :D

xoxoxo love you :*