Chapter 46.

Ross's POV:

I'm helping Riker cook dinner for him and Vanessa, but I decided to cook Laura something too. He's planning to get to know her better over dinner, and I for some reason are enjoying seeing my brother all in love.

we decided to cook the girls steak. Fancy right? I'm sure they'll love it. The only problem is that Riker and I have never cooked anything before in our lives.

" do you even know how to cook this? " I ask Riker, pointing at the steak.

" just look at the picture and make it look like that, I guess. " Riker suggested.

" maybe we should get Mom to help us.. " i tell him.

" no, it'll be more special if we do it. " he snaps. " I mean, look. It doesn't look that hard. " he holds up the bag with the picture of it and looks at it. He examines it for a while, then puts it in a pot.

" how do you turn the stove on? " he asks.

" how should I know? " I say, looking at all the random buttons on the stove.

Suddenly I get a call.

It's from Rydel.

" Ross, is Laura there with you? " I can hear the desperation in her voice.

" no, why? Isn't she with you? " I ask.

" she was, but she went to go get frozen gogurt and we searched all over the mall, but she's not here. " she says. I hear Vanessa talking in the background, but I can't quite tell what she was saying.

" maybe we should alert security? " I hear Vanessa say.

" okay. " Rydel says, and hangs up the phone.

I was confused right now. Was Laura lost or something? What if someone took her?

I tried to call Rydel again for her to explain what's going on, but it was busy. So I decided to call Laura. Maybe she's in the bathrooms in the mall or something.

I quickly dial her number, and it started ringing. But no answer.

I tried again, and it began to ring again, this time someone picked it up.

" hey pretty boy, have you missed me? "

" w-who are you? " I yell into the phone. " where's Laura? "

" laura? Oh she's right here with me, in my hous- "
" Ross, help me! " I hear Laura in the background yell.

" Laura where are you? " I yell. " Laura! "

But the call had cut.

Laura's POV:

" you'll never get away with this. " I angirly yell.

" but babe, I think I already did. " he says.

" someone will find me, and all you're gonna end up doing is going straight to jail. " I snap.

" like who? Your pretty little boyfriend? don't you remember what I told you? He's gonna pay for what he did to me. " he says, getting close to my face.

" you deserved it. " I exclaim. " .. & you'll never find him. "

" I don't have to. " he smiles. " he'll find you. "

he took me. Eduardo grabbed me and pulled me out of the mall and threw me in his truck after I tried to run away from him.

He had gotten taller and bigger, so I was defenceless against him. Nobody around tried to stop him, nobody. They all stared at me getting kidnapped, and I constantly kept yelling for help. We seriously live in a fucked up world.