Chapter 15.

Laura's POV:

I woke up to the sound of footsteps outside my door. I saw a shadow go across my door and disappeared at the end of the hallway.

Ross had his arms around me so I felt somewhat safe, but curiosity got the best of me.

Of course I was terrified. What if it's some thief and tries to kill Stormie and Mark or any of the guys.

I slowly got up and checked the clock. It was 5 am. Maybe Stormie is up early? No, that cant be.

I stood right in front of the door and put my hand on the knob.

I took a deep breathe and slowly opened it. As soon as it opened, it made a creak and a loud noise, like the sound of someone running came from downstairs.

At that point, I was scared. I quickly turned back and shook Ross.

" Ross, wake up! " I whisper shaking him.

But he wouldn't wake up.

Ugh, why does he have to be such a heavy sleeper?

There was someone in the house, I know it. But Ross wont wake up and i'm scared whoever is down there might hurt someone.

So I did what came to mind.. I slowly got out of the room and tip-toed to Riker's room.

I was outside his door when I hear footsteps coming upstairs. I paniked hard so I turned the knob and ran into his room.

as soon as I ran in, I felt a pair of hands cover my mouth.

I turned to find Riker telling me to shush.

Thank god, it was just Riker.

" someone's in the house. " he whispers so quietly I could barely hear.

I nod slowly and I put my arms around him. I was terrified at this point. Not only did I know someone was here, but so did Riker.

Riker's POV:

I know someone's in the house. Who would come into our house at 5 am? I hear footsteps coming upstairs, and as soon I heard them my door knob turns and someone runs in. I quickly realize its Laura, so I grab her close to me and put my hands around her mouth to keep her quiet.

" someone's in the house. " I whisper really quietly.

She looks at me and nods.

I hear the footsteps get closer and closer. I look down to see a pair of feet under my door.

Whoever is here is right outside my door.

I can feel Laura trembling in fear so I put my arms around her trying to comfort her. Like it or not, she is like my little sister, so I need to protect her.

" its okay. It's gonna be okay. " I whisper to her.

I can see the pair of feet slowly walk away. I hear a door open, and then silence.

We hear nothing but silence for a few seconds until...

Ross screams.

Ross's scream was no scream. It was a scream of pain. Someone did something to him.

Laura quickly lets go of me and runs out the door.

laura's POV:

Everything was silent for a few seconds until all of a sudden I hear Ross scream.

Ross was in trouble. I quickly let go of Riker and ran out the room. My Ross was in trouble and I couldn't just stand there. He needs me.

I ran across the hall to his room and find a figure standing by his bed. I freeze in my own steps and I just stand there looking at the figure. Everything was dark, so I couldn't see who it was. As soon as it saw me, he pushed me to the ground and started to run, but Riker came in the room and hit him across the head with a bat.

Rocky came running through the door seconds later and he quickly turned the light on.

There on the ground was a guy, faced down with blood on his head. D- did Riker kill him?

But at that moment, I realized who it was.

Eduardo.

_________________________________

Short chapter, I know.
Anyways, what happened to Ross?
why was Eduardo in the house?
Was he dead?

xoxoxo
Comment what y'all think so far (: & dont forget to vote. :*