Chapter 25.

Laura's POV:

The truth had to come out some time. But I didn't want it to. If I tell him, all im gonna do is hurt him and thats the last thing I want to do.

" are you gonna answer me, or not? " he asks.

" oh yeah, I just gave Riker a hug for dropping me off here, thats all. " I lie.

he doesn't say anything. He just smiles and presses his lips against mine. We move to the couch without seperating our lips, while he slowly gets on top of me, passionately starting to kiss my neck. Things start getting a little hot, until a knock on the door makes us jump off the couch.

" five for minutes and y'all have to leave, I got an emergency at the house and I gotta leave right now! " we hear Kevin say.

" okay, we'll be going. " Ross yells back.

Ross turns to look at me and bites his lip. " you taste good. " he says giving me one last kiss.

" you naughty boy. " I giggle.

We walk out the room and said our goodbye's to Raini and Calum and the rest of the crew.

As we ride home, all I can think about is walking through the door and having to face the guys. I didn't want to, but what else could i do. i know I wouldn't be able to rub off what me and Riker did, and the worst part is.. I had to lie to Ross.

" are you okay, babe? " Ross asks, pulling me closer to him.

" yeah, just thinking. " I say.

.. and we rode in silence the rest of the way.

. . . . . . . .

When we got home, the last thing I wanted to do was walk through those doors, but Ross holds my hand and we walk in. When we enter, thankfully Stormie and Mark weren't home and the guys didn't seem to be anywhere in sight.

" it looks like no one's home. " he says with a smile on his face.

" what are you smiling about? " I ask smiling back.

He moves closer to me and holds my waist as he looks down at me with a sparkle in his eyes. " well, we have the house to ourselves, so how about we finish what we started back in the dressing room. " he says, winking at me.

" why of course we can. " I say.

Ross's face brighten and comes towards me, pushing me against the wall, kissing me violantly.

I elbow him in the ribs and he groans and slowly gets off me.

" .. once im 18. " I finish with a laugh.

He gives me his pouty face, so I slide my hand on his chest and kiss him. " I'm gonna go take a shower  " I say breaking away.

" can I shower with you? " he smirks starting to follow me.

" stop being hornnnny! " I yell, running upstairs.

Ross's POV:

Could you blame me for wanting her so bad?

I decide to go into Riker's room and play the X-Box while Laura showers, but as I pass Rocky's room I hear talking. I thought no one was home, but I guess the guys are.

I slowly open Rocky's room and I walk in. The guys were looking the opposite direction and they seemed to be talking about something important cause none of them realized I had walked in.

" ... kissed Laura. " is all I hear Ryland say.

That caught my attention. Who kissed laura?

I stood there quietly waiting for them to say something else, until Riker did.

" whatever we do, we will not tell Ross me and Laura kissed. okay? I dont want him to hate Laura, or me." Riker says looking at Rocky and Ryland.

I felt this rage of anger rise inside of me. My brother and my girlfriend kissed, and not one of them told me!

" you and my girlfriend kissed!? " I yell, making all three of them turn my direction with a shocked expression on their faces.

" Ross, I- I can explain! " Riker says standing up and walking towards me.

I dont listen to him. I run out of the room and into my mine.

" Laura, get out of the shower! " I yell. " we need to talk! "

" no! " she yells back.

" I said get out, or i'll drag you out of there! " I yell furiously.

Seconds later, Riker runs in the room and Laura comes out of the shower wearing just a towel.

" what's the ma- " she starts, but she stops mid-sentence when she sees Riker.

" why did not one of y'all tell me? " I ask. I wasn't mad now, I was just hurt.

" I was afraid you were gonna hate me " Laura says, tears beginning to form in her eyes. " I was afraid I was going to hurt you! "

" if you were so afraid to hurt me, why the fuck did you kiss him? " I yell.

" I kissed her, Ross. " Riker breaks in.

I turn to look at him. Now I was furious. What kind of brother kisses his own brother's girl?

I grab Riker by his collar, and push him against the wall. I raise my fist to punch him, but Laura runs in between us and stops me.

" Stop! Why are you acting like this? That kiss didn't mean anything to me! " she yells, still pushing me back away from Riker.

" Newsflash Laura! I'm acting like this cause I love you! " I yell. " how the fuck do you expect me to act when the girl I love and my own brother kissed? "

" I- I'm sorry. " she says.

She tries to give me a hug, but I push her back.

" don't touch me. " I yell. " we're done. "

______________________________