Final Chapter.

"You ready to go?" Ross asked me, as I closed my last suitcase. I nod, not daring to look into his eyes as I know i'll break down if I do. I hear a small sigh come out of his mouth, and he grabs my three suitcases and drags them downstairs to where my grandma, quite pleased with what she's doing to me was waiting.

A smile comes across her face when she sees me come downstairs. I can't look at her, I can't. I despise her at this moment, and she knows it. So much I wished she knew enough, to where she would know how much pain she's causing me.

But I should've known this day would come, I just didn't know it would be so soon.

A year, that's how much it took me to find an amazing family, and to fall in love with someone. It's too soon to leave, but it's not like I have a choice.

As we reached downstairs, Ross hurries out the door to my grandma's truck. When he comes back empty handed, he stands by the rest of the group that are desperately ready to say goodbye, and get it over with. Their sad, tear filled faces hit me in the chest with a bullet. If they only knew how much pain i'm feeling more, leaving this life behind and starting a new one.

Vanessa had to stay due to her job, but in a few weeks they will wrap up for the season and go live with me for as long as she can until she has to return. Lonely. That's how I will feel, for the rest of my life probably, with not having my sister with me, or these amazing people.

Grandma signals me that she will be in the truck, but I could care less. I hoped so much that she would just drive off and forget about me, forget I ever existed.

Rydel was the first to run into my arms. She sobbed like crazy into my shoulder, and I couldn't help but feel the same. She wasn't just my sister, she was the girl that I would turn to all my problems to, the girl that I was there for me since I came into this house.

"Sisters forever, right?" She asks, with a small smile on her face.

I give her one last hug, and smile through my tears. "Forever and always, babe."

Suddenly Riker and Rocky push Rydel off my grasp, and wrap their arms around me. A face on each of my shoulders, begging me to not leave was what I what I expected out of these too dorks. I give them both a small, but meaningful kiss on the cheek and press them closer to me. My two dorks, the ones that would be my shoulder to cry on, and the ones that would wipe away my tears. The ones I would turn to when I needed a laugh, and the ones who would turn my frown upside down by just beeing.. them. 

"If you ever need anything, we will drive to Texas just to see that smile on your face, okay?" Rocky assures me, as he wipes some tears off his eyes.

"and don't ever forget us." Riker begs.

"Never. How could I? Y'all are my two dorks I love so much." I smile, jumping into their arms.

As I unwrap my arms around them, their tears began to flow out of their eyes harder. "I should go, I don't want you to see me cry." Riker says, walking away with Rocky beside him. And that's the last time i'll probably see them in who knows how long.

Ryland doesn't say anything. He just wraps his arms around me, and doesn't let go for a while. But I didn't mind. This is the most he's shown compassion towards me. "I'm sorry, for everything." He says. He doesn't give me a chance to answer, he just gives me a quick peck on my cheek and runs upstairs, joining Riker and Rocky.

It was Stormie and and Mark's turn to say goodbye. But it was me who was gonna do the talking. I needed them to know how thankful I am, and to let them know how much I love them two.

I run into their arms, and cry into Mark's shoulder. "Thank you, thank you so much for giving me a roof over my head and for giving me everything I ever needed. I will never be able to call anyone my parents but y'all. Y'all took me in when I most needed a place, not knowing who I was. Words can't describe how thankful I am, to the both of you. And thank you for giving me a family, and for letting me call the people around me my brothers and sisters. I love you both so much."