Chapter 40.

Laura's POV:

Ross and I arent exaclly a couple... just yet. I still need to clear things out with Noah and see what's going on with us. Noah is too amazing, and the last thing I want to do is hurt him. But my heart belongs to another guy, and I just hope he understands that.

It's morning now and Stormie and Mark are still not home with the guys and Rydel yet. They left a note on the table saying they left to San Diego cause Ross's grandmother had an accident, and that they don't know when they'll be back. Ross on the other hand is taking the whole thing pretty well since he doesn't even know this grandmother, so he says he doesn't care.

So I guess Ross and I are alone in this house for who knows how long, but not that i'm complaining.

I hear a knock on the door, but Ross beats me to it, so he answers it.

" go away. " I hear him say. I rush to the living room only to find Noah at the door, with Ross blocking his way.

" I wanna talk to her! " Noah yells.

" you have nothing to talk t-" he starts, but I interrupt.

" Ross! Let him in. " I yell.

He gives me a glare, but he opens the door and Noah runs in, only to pick me up and spin me around.

"goodmorning to you too. " I laugh.

" I- I forgot to give you this last night, since you know what happened.. " he smiles, looking back at Ross.

He takes out a small box, wrapped around with a bow on top.

He hands it to me, with a huge smile on his face and I instantly unwrap it. Once I got the bow off, I knew exaclly what it was.

I opened it, only to find a charm bracelet with my name on it written in silver words.

" it's, it's beautiful. " I smile. I pulled him into a hug, while he wraps his arms around me tightly.

" like you. " he whispers into my ear.

As I let go of him, I catch him looking down at me. His eyes were now staring directly into mine.

" I don't think we finished what we started last night. " he smirks.

I didn't respond. His chocolate, brown eyes has me mezmorized to the the point where I didn't notice him leaning in.

I snapped out of it, and was about to push him away.. but something, or someone grabs him away from me.

Before I knew it, Ross had grabbed him and punched him in the jaw, making Noah get knocked down to the ground.

" never try to kiss my girl again! " Ross yells, kicking Noah on his side.

Noah groans in pain, and blood had started to come out of his mouth.

" Ross, what the fuck! " I yell, running down to Noah.

" he tried to fucking kiss you! " Ross yells.

" I can't believe I was thinking of getting back with you. But now I can see what you're capable of. This is the side of you i've never seen before and I don't like it! " I yell, tears beginning to come out. I thought I wasn't gonna cry anymore, but I guess I was wrong. " .. and maybe I wanted to kiss him too! " I say.

" y-you did? " he asks.

I ignored his question and turned my attention to Noah, who was now beginning to stand up. I immediately helped him up, and he pulls his hand away from my grip and begins to walk away.

" Noah, w-where are you going? " I ask, rushing towards him to stop him.

" away from this house as possible. " he said. " I came here for you, to ask you something. But I get beaten instead. "

" Noah I - " I start, but he cuts me off.

" can we just forget all of this? Forget I ever asked you out, and forget everything? I thought you liked me also, but I guess you just played me. I thought all of this would've been easy, but I guessed wrong. " he begins to walk out of the door, but I run after him.

" Noah please, don't go. " I cry.

" look at me, Laura. I didn't come here for this. I came here to ask you, to ask you to be mine. " he says. " but I regret ever doing it. Bye Laura. "

And with that, he wiped away some of the blood off his face, and walked to his car.. and left.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, and I knew emedietally who it was.

" Laura, i'm so sorry. " Ross says. " I- I just got too jelous I didn- "

" just, just leave me alone, okay? " I cry, more tears coming out of my eyes. " I thought I loved you, but now all the love I had for you is gone. "

" Laura, please I didn't me- " he starts.

" when I said I hated you, I didn't mean it. " I say. " but now, I do. "

I don't walk inside. Instead, I turn around and begin to walk away. I don't know where I was going, but right now.. I didn't want to be in there with him.

__________________________________

Okay guys, can we just talk about how perfect and gorgeous Laura looked today at the Unicef Ball? Like OMFG!

... and not to mention, she got ready on set (; if you know what this means.. (((;