Chapter 17.

Ross's POV:

Last I remembered, I was in bed.. I was awoken by a man. He approached me, he had a bat in his hand and he stared at me. I couldn't see his face, just his figure.

" this is revenge, Shor. " he says with an evil tone.

As soon as he said those words, I tried to stand up and run, but he pulled me back. He raised his bat un the air and struck at me with it in the head. A pain went through my head and body causing me to shriek in pain.

And thats the last I remembered..

Now, all I see is white. A white light shining down at me and a beeping sound. I tried to move, but I couldn't. It's like I had no control over my body anymore. My eyes were open, I knew that for sure but I seemed to not be able to see. All I can see is blurryness.. and that white light.

" he's waking up. " I hear someone whisper.

The light suddenly disappeared. i could see perfectly well now. a began to feel my legs and hands and body again.

But I was aching, really bad.

I slowly turn my head to see a family next to me, staring at me with worriedness in their eyes.

I stare at them for a moment.

" who are you? " I ask. " and what are you doing here? "

everyone of them stared at me. Their worried faces have now disappeared and turned to a shockingly face.

" Ross, we- we're your family. " a lady, who seemed to be in her late 40's said.

" Ross? " I ask. " is that me? "

She nods for a second before running out the door, yelling for a doctor.

There were now 3 guys and 2 girls staring at me. They all looked quite alike, so they must be siblings or something. Except one.. She had brown hair and looked nothing like the rest of them. Who is she?

" why can't he remember us? " Stormie yells, running in with a doctor right behind.

The doctor just stands there. He walks towards my bed and grabs a folder at the end of it. He reads over it for a second, and then he looks up with a worried look on his eyes.

" i'm sorry. But the hit he got in the head was pretty severe and it seems that your son has lost his memory. " he says.

The lady, who appears to be my mom, starts crying. A man comes over to her and tries to calm her down, but she seems to cry more and more by every passing second.

" permanantly? " a tall blonde says.

the doctor looks over the papers again and looks up. " no, just temporarily. but some of his memory could be permanently gone. "

The lady starts to calm down. " and how long will it take him for his memory to come back? " she asks.

" the most, a week. he should be remembering some stuff right about now to be honest, now that he's been awake for a few minutes. " the doctor says.

As soon as he said that, I looked at the people around me.

I- I could recognize them!

" Riker? " I ask looking at him.

A smile comes across his face, and everone else's.

" Ryland! Rocky! Rydel! " I yell looking at them.

" he remembers! " I hear mom say. " what else do you remember? "

I tried to think, but nothing came to mind. " that's it, I think. I still dont know who I am. " I say.

Mom comes and hands takes a mirror out of her purse. " here. " she says. " look at yourself and see if you remember. "

I take the mirror from her and hold it up, looking at my reflection.

" im hot. " I say with a smirk.

Everyone laughs and come to hug me.

They sit around telling me things about me and what I love to do. I'm starting to remember a lot of stuff. I remember my passion for flying, for dancing,singing and acting. I remember my family and who I am. and thats all that matters, right?

Suddenly the girl with the brown hair and big brown eyes speaks up. I have forgotten she was even in the room.

" do you remember me, babe? " she asks.

babe? Did she just call me her babe?

" um no. who are you and why did you just call me your babe? " I ask her.

She looks at me in disbelief.

" y- you dont know who I am, do you? " she asks.

" sorry.. " I say. " I don't. "

______________________________

So what y'all think of this chapter? :D

Anyways, it's Ross's birthday!! <3

He's finally legal to bang, I mean date Laura (; lol