Chapter 56.

Saturday morning.

Laura's POV;

Vanessa, Rydel and I were already going crazy about tonight. We have exaclly 9 hours to do what we have to do, so to the hair salon we go.

Vanessa was the most excited about tonight since it's her first date with Riker, and I don't blame her because I remember my first date with Ross. It was magical. And Rydel, gosh she had a smile on her face that no one could ruin it. A puppy could've died in front of her, and that smile would still be on her face.

We had all picked out our dresses on Thursday when we went shopping. All three of us chose short, tight fitting dresses that showed off our curves and our legs, but nothing inappropriate. the dresses were sexxy, yet classy at the same time.

Rydel chose a bright, pink strapless dress, Vanessa chose a blue floral dress with a beautiful flower as one of the straps, and I just bought the yellow dress, again since my other one got ruined that day, because I just adored it.

" should my curls be tight, or loose? " Vanessa asks, looking at her dull, flat hair.

" definitely loose. Tight curls make you look like you tried too much and we don't want the guys to think that. " I reply.

" you're right. " she sighs.

We finally arrive at the hair salon and the employees rapidly get started on our hair. They put us in different rooms, but they were side by side so we could hear each other talk.

" How would you like your hair? " a lady with an amazing british accent asks me.

" I don't care, just make me look hot. " I smile.

I guess that was enough for her, because she smiled and began doing her thing. The lady didn't let me get a glince at myself at all, so all I knew is that this lady has cut at least an inch off my hair and is now dying parts of my it. I was nervous, don't get me wrong, but I needed a makeover anyways. I don't want Ross to sooner or later get bored of the same old me.

~

After what seemed like hours, the lady had done doing the last curl on my hair, and I was now just too impatient to look at the new me.

" ready to see? " she asks.

" grr, im nervous.. but show me. " I say.

As she spins me around in my chair, I close my eyes and take a deep breathe. I slowly opened them, and I could now see my reflection on the mirror.

I was speechless.

The first thing I noticed was my tips now blonde. My hair was curled in a perfect way and it didn't even bother me that it was a bit shorter. This was perfect, and for the first time in my life, I felt beautiful.

" I- I love this so much. " I tell the the lady.

" I could tell by the look on your face. " she smiles. " is it hot enough for you? "

" um, obviously. " I shriek, making everyone in the salon turn my direction.

I guess Rydel and Vanessa were done as well cause I hear alot of squealing coming from them. I wanted to go see them, but I want them to come out so they can see my new hair.

As if they read my thought, they run out of the room together and as soon as they see me, they stop in their tracks.

" oh. My. Gosh. " Rydel's eyes widen.

" you look beautiful. " Vanessa smiles. " doesn't she look beautiful? Why can't I be this beautiful? " Vanessa exclaims, as she plays with my hair.