Chapter 50.

Ross's POV;

23 days later.

" Happy anniversary, babe. " I whisper.

Today marks three months that Laura and I have been together. Time has gone by so fast, and alot of stuff has happened, it doesn't even feel like it's been that long.

The day that my whole world came alive was that day when I thought she had woken up and whispered im okay. It all came crashing down a few minutes later when I realized it was all my imagination. It all felt so real, but I think it was all just sign that no matter what she's going through, she's okay.

One more week and it'll be a month of Laura not opening her eyes. It'll be a month of us not talking to each other, not laughing at her dorky jokes, not being able to wake up and see the person that makes your whole world better awake.

But no matter how long it takes for her to wake up, I have faith she will. And when she does, i'll be here.

As I gently kiss her forehead, I can imagine her lips form a smile, the way they used to every night.

In my hands is a red rose, another I can add to the vase filled with them beside her. This one is different from the other ones, cause this one marks another month of the two us. Hopefully by the time she wakes up, she'll wake up and the first thing she sees is those beautiful roses besides her, which I have brough her one every day.

" still not woken up, huh? " Rocky asks, putting his arm around my shoulder.

I shake my head. " no, but soon. "

" I miss her. " he says.

" I miss her, too. " I tell him. " more than anything. "

" here. " he grabs something out of his pocket, and he hands me a little white box. " Happy Anniversary. "

I give him a confused look, but as I open it, a tear slides down my cheek.

It was a necklace, but not for me, for Laura. It had a small picture of us of the day we first started shooting the show. In the back the letter RAU were across it.

" w-where's the rest? " I ask.

" check underneath the box. " he says.

Sure enough, under a small paper, was a key chain.

The letter RA were across it, and in front a picture of us on our first date was on.

" this is amazing. " I smile.

" now put it together. " he snaps.

I do as ordered. I slowly try to match it, until they slowly clicked together. They both combined to make heart, and I might sound cheesy, but it was beautiful.

" thank you, thank you so much. " I say.

" it was Rydel's idea, but we all helped pay for it, so it's technically a gift from us all. " he smiles.

" y'all are the best. " I say.

" tell me something I don't know. " he laughs.

I walk over to Laura, and slowly and gently put the necklace on her. Then I put the key chain in my pocket to put it somewhere later.

" where is everybody? " I ask, noticing no one's here.

" ' bout to go out to eat. " he says. " we haven't gone out in a while, maybe you should join? "

" I don't think so. " I tell him. " I feel like today's the day. "

" you've been saying that for weeks now, Ross. " he assures me.

" yeah, but today is different. " I say. " I feel like today really is the day she'll wake up. I can feel it. "

" you're just gonna st- "

Suddenly a nurse runs in.

" is she awake? " she rapidly asks.

" n- no. " I say, looking at Laura. " why? "

" her heartbeat is speeding up. " she runs to Laura, and starts to examine her chest. " finally. "

" what's going on? " I ask.

the nurse smiles.

" her body is waking up, she's waking up. "

_______________________________

Sorry guys for not updating yesterday, I know I said I would update everyday but i've gotten really busy lately. I've had to stay up till' midnight to update on school nights, and I love sleep so that ain't good.

Anyway, Laura's waking up.(;.