Chapter 55.

Laura's POV;

I sat in my room thinking about life and about the amazing family I have. They might not be my biolgical family, but I love them as if they were. They took me into their lives when no one did, and they've treated me like a daughter. I have my sister, whom I thought was dead and she's the only thing I have right now of my childhood. I don't know about any aunts, uncles, and/or cousins. My grandparents whom I loved dearly passed away when I was six or seven, so why even bother thinking about them.

But I should be happy about the amazing family I have and that i'm alive right now, and not to mention my dorky boyfriend who's making me soup at this moment.

.. and speaking of dorky boyfriends, there he was at the door holding a pink bowl of soup.

" for you madam. " he smiles.

I could smell it all the way over here, and that smell.. it seemed familiar.

" awh, thank you sir. " I bow down playfully, reaching for the bowl but he snatches it back.

" um no, i'm feeding it to you. " he smirks.

" Ross, I have two hands. " I pout. " I can do it myself. "

" shut up, i'm feeding and you eat. " he says.

I don't argue anymore. I just smile and open up my mouth as he slowly starts putting a spoonful of soup in my mouth. As soon as it enters my mouth, I knew what type it was.

" is Vanessa here? " I ask, as I gulp down the soup.

" yeah. Now shh, and eat. " he snaps.

But I couldn't eat this anymore. I ate this alot when I was little to the point where it sickened me.

" Ross, I love you.. but this is um how do I say this.. bad? " I smile, hoping to not hurt his feelings, even though I know the truth.

" oh well, i'll just make you a sandwish. " he says.

This is why I love him.

" okay. " I smile.

As he begins to walk out the door, I say " oh, and tell Vanessa I said thanks for making me the soup. "

Ross's POV;

" you're an ass. " I tell Vanessa, who's sitting on Riker's lap watching Titanic.

" what I do? " she asks, with a fake expression on her face anyone would know.

" the soup. " I finish.

she laughs. " oh aha, tell her I said you're welcome. "

" shut up. " I give her an angry glare.

" love you too, brother-in-law. " she says, and turns back to watch the movie.

I'm not gonna lie, I liked the fact that she called me that.

" soon. " I whisper to myself, and head into the kitchen to make the sandwish for ma' lady, even though the girl should make the sandwish for her man.

Ten minutes later, I was upstairs watching Laura eat her sandwish. I made myself one too, cause i'm awesome like that.

Now it's time to ask her about the party.

" soo, about the party.. " I start.

" i'll think i'll pass. " she says.

" wait what? After I made you that sandwish! Rude.. " I pout.

" kidding. " she giggles. " yeah, i'll go for you. "

I fist pump the air, and smile.

" awesome! " I yell. " okay, now I want you to wear something classy. Not something you would wear to a party. " I say.

" wh- " she starts, but I interrupt.

" just trust me, you'll thank me when the day comes. " I smile. I kiss her lips and walk out the door. Riker and I have to go make reservations, and other things to make the night perfect. We only have two days..

Vanessa's POV;

I was watching Titanic all cuddled up to Riker, with his arms around me tightly making me feel this special feeling.

Until a douche named Ross came and dragged Riker away cause they both apperantly had to go somewhere important and ruined the moment.

So I decided to go upstairs to Laura and take her shopping for a dress for the party, plus I also need a dress for my date, and maybe out to eat too of course.

" wanna go shopping for Saturday?" I ask, as soon as I entered the room. I jumped in her bed and layed my head on her legs, and cuddled up to her red, puffy blanket.

" I think i'll pass, i'll just go to that dress place across the street. " she says, as she lays beside me.

I laugh. " baby sister, it wasn't much of a question. Get up, you're going. "

" but i'm scared to go. " she says. " last time I went shopping, I almost died.. "

" he's dead, Laura. " I snap.

She let's out a small sigh. " fine, but I want Jack In The Box, you're paying for a number 5 combo with extra fries and a chocolate milkshake. "

" damn, baby can eat. " I laugh. " that time of the month? "

" unfortunately. " she rolls her eyes.

" lets just get ready, you look a mess. " I say.

I get up and run in the shower as Laura whines and has no other choice then to go shower at Stormie and Mark's room. But before she goes out the door, I run into her arms and whisper. " have I told you that I love you? "

I see a smile form across her face. " I love you too. " she says.

But of course, typical Laura pushed me onto her bed and ran into her bathroom and locked the door, which means I have to shower in another room now.

So I head to Riker's room..

~

I don't know about you, but I take pretty long showers cause this hair needs alot of treatment, plus I feel sexxy when i'm in the shower. Judge me.

So when I walk back to Laura's room in only a towel, she's already drying her hair. I realized she had only a towel on too, so why ever need a DNA test to prove she's my sister.

" I need to borrow some underwear and a bra.." I tell her. " and clothes. "

" my clothes are your clothes. " she says.

as we began getting ready, a Rydel runs in the room squealing. Im shocked she's wearing flats, which is why we didn't hear her coming.

" I have a date!! " she yells.

So we began fangirling with her.

" with who? " Laura asks.

" this guy I met at the hospital! " she squeals.

" what's his name? " I ask.

" Ellington. " she smiles.

____________________________________

can this be a triple date? (;

Oh and just because Ell has now joined the story doesn't mean R5 is happening.

R5 isn't included in this story, sorry :c

It's not that I don't like them, because I do. It's just, this story wouldn't be unique. It would be like all the other Raura stories out there.

Love you :*