Chapter 27.

Ross POV:

Riker was right, I couldn't blame Laura for all of this. I might hate Riker right now for what happened, but I should also thank him for making me realize everything. But right now, my main thing is Laura. I have to get her back.. I love her.

As I walk upstairs, I step outside my door cause I heard Laura and Rydel talking. I hate being nosy, but this time, I for some reason didnt feel bad about it at all.

" ... drop off the show. " I hear Laura say.

drop off the show? No, she can't do that!

I turn the knob and I quickly walk in. Rydel and Laura were now staring at me, but Laura then looks down to her legs.

" Rydel, get out. I need to talk to her. " I say. I know it sounded rude, but I have no time for silence right now.

" ugh, rude. " she says walking out.

as I approach Laura, she doesn't look at me. She continues looking down at her legs, and I could hear little sobs coming from her.

" Laura, Riker explained everything to me. " I say. " please look at me. "

She slowly wipes away her tears, and looks up at me.

I go and sit by her, and I put my arm around her. I look at her face, which was covered in black makeup everywhere.

" dont cry. " I tell her. " I made a mistake. "

" w-what do you mean? " she asks softly.

" that I should've listened to you & Riker earlier. I acted like a douche to you for everything when it was all Riker's fault. I'm sorry. " I say, holding her tight to me. "

" .. but I want you to understand that that kiss might of meant something to Riker, but not me. " she says.

" I know that now. " I say. " .. and I want you to understand that im sorry for everything I said and how I acted. But could you blame me? "

" I guess not. " she says.

" now, I was wondering if you would maybe, possibly, please take me back. " I beg.

She looks me in the eye, but her face was so serious. " I don't think so. " she says.

" wait, what? " I asked confused.

" I said no. " she says.

I look at her. How can she say no? .. I thought she loved me, but now I guess she doesn't.

But then she giggles.

" I was kidding.. " she says.

" so that's a yes? " I ask.

" I don't know. does this answer your question? " she says, before pressing her lips against mine.

The next morning:

Laura's POV:

Ross and I got called to the studio by Kevin and Heath early in the morning, apperantly about something important. Ross thinks it's about us getting our scrips, but I think it's about what we did in our dressing room yesterday, cause who knows? Maybe someone heard our moans, cause Ross was pretty loud.

as im getting changed, I feel someone grab my waist and kiss my neck softly. I get so scared, I turn around, and without noticing who it is, I kick Ross in the groin hard.

I noticed who it was when he screamed and fell down. He was now on the floor groaning in pain, and he was twisting like crazy.

" Ross! Oh my god im so sorry, I didnt know it was you ! " I yell, kneeling down to help him up.

" god that hurt! " he yells, still groaning on the floor.

Suddenly, Rydel walks in. " why did I just hear Ross scream? " she asks.

As she sees Ross on the floor, she runs to him. " what happened to him? " she asks.

" he scared me so I accidently kicked him down there. " I say.

Rydel doesn't say anything. She just stands up and laughs. " ha, thats what happens for being rude to me yesterday. good job, Laura. " she says, walking out the door.

I turn my attention to Ross who's groaning has stopped, but he was still on the floor.

" a-are you okay now? " I ask.

He shakes his head, but he sits up.

" j- just go g-get changed so we can leave. " he says in between breaths.

I do as I say and I change as fast as I can.

20 minutes later, we were on our way to the studio. We would've left the house earlier, but apperantly Ross's penis still hurt alot. But dont get me wrong, I felt bad about it.

" again, im sorry I hit your friend down there.. " I say.

" no, its okay. Thats what I get for scaring you. But if one day we cant have kids, blame yourself. " he smirks.

" I wont have to, cause I dont want any kids. " I say.

" what? Why not? " he asks.

" cause do you know how much pain you have to go through to have one? " I tell him.

" it can't be as bad as getting hit the balls. " he says.

" you just dont get it, Shor. " I say.

We finally arrive at the studio, and we walk in to Kevin and Heath talking softly to each other.

When they notice we're here, they stop talking and walk us to their office.

" so, why did you call us at 8 in the morning for? " Ross asks as soon as we walk in to their office.

" well, he happened to notice yesterday that y'all were acting all couply and cute together yesterday, why is that? " Kevin asks.

" um, we're dating. " Ross says in an obvious tone.

Kevin and Heath exchange glances, then look back at us. For some reason, I didnt feel this conversation going somewhere good.

" yeah well here's the problem.. " Heath says. " in the past, we've had co-stars who dated, but when they broke up, everything was a mess. They couldn't act right, they wouldn't wanna be around or near each other, and that would cause the show to just completely fail. "

" w- what are you saying? " I ask, with my voice shaking.

" that if y'all want to be in this show, y'all can't be dating. " Heath says.