Chapter 36.

Still Laura's POV:

I don't know what happened after that. When he said that, I felt as if someone had stabbed me in the heart and stabbed it, breaking it into a million pieces.

I ran out of Noah's arms and who knows where I ended up. I just ran with tears in my eyes, until I reached a little pond out in the middle of nowhere. I was alone, and the only sound I could hear was of crickets somewhere all around me. It was dark and the only light was of the moon shining down, reflecting off the water in the pond.

I just sat on the ground, crying my eyes out. I thought Ross was different. I thought he loved me, but I was wrong about everything. Now he has someone else, and he probably doesn't give a fuck about me anymore. Who can blame him? I'm nothing special, im just me.

But one thing is for certain..

...  I hate him.

Ross's POV:

" here, take the money. I don't need you to pretend anymore. " I tell Marcie.

I'm such a bitch. I paid this girl to pretend to be my date to get back at Laura, and now I hurt her. That wasn't my plan, I didn't think it would go like this. But now she's gone and who knows where she went. I hate myself, I hate myself so much and I wouldn't blame Laura if she did too.

" just to let you know, you're a real bastard. Did you not see the way you hurt her? I could tell by her eyes she loves you, but I wouldn't be surprised if she hates your fucking guts now. " Marcie yells, grabbing the money and throwing it at my face. " She doesn't deserve you. So take your money, I don't want it anymore. If I knew it was gonna hurt a girl this much, I would've never agreed to do this. Good luck getting her back, Ross. Good luck. "

.. and she walks away.

I didn't even try to fight back, cause every single word that came out of her mouth was right.

" that was real low, Ross. " Noah, who I didn't know was standing there said. " you hurt her, bad. "

" I- I know.. " I reply.

he starts to walk away, but I stop him. " where you going? " I ask.

" to go find her, cause unlike you.. I care about her. " he snaps, and he runs out the doors, but I decide to follow.

Noah's POV:

" Laura! " I yell.

I don't know where I was going. I just kept going forward, hoping to find her. Since the day I first met Laura, I cared for her and right now she needs me. That guy really hurt her, and I know Laura may not love me like I love her, but i'm still gonna be here for her. I need to find her, I need to so bad.

" Laura!! " I yell once again, but no responce.

I felt someone watching me, as if they were behind me. I was afraid to look back, so I kept going forward.

But now, I could hear footsteps. I turn around rapidly to find that bastard behind me.

" what are you doing here? " I yell, turning back and beginning to walk again.

" same thing as you. " he replies.

I didn't talk after that. I just kept going forward, until I reached a small pond and the sound of sobs filled the air.

As I got closer, I started seeing a figure on the grass cuddled up in a ball, crying it's eyes out. At that moment, I knew who it was.

" Laura! " I yell.

Her face quickly rose up and her big brown eyes locked on mine. I ran to her and held her in my arms.

" y- you found me.. " she cries out into my chest.

" shh, don't talk. Just let it all out. " I tell her.

Ross's POV:

Before I knew it, Noah had found Laura and now they were with their arms around each other. I could hear Laura crying hard into his chest, and it hurt knowing that now that wasn't me anymore who could do that. She had found someone better now, someone who wouldn't hurt her as much as I have. I've completely lost her, I know it.

" w- what is he doing here..? " I hear Laura ask Noah.

" just ignore him, okay? " Noah replies.

I can see Laura looking at me, with her big brown eyes filled with tears in them. It killed me inside knowing I was the reason for her tears.

" L- Laura.. " I start. Can we pleas- "

" leave her alone, Ross. Can't you see what you did to her? Look at her, she's a wreck cause of you. " Noah interrupts.

" I just wann- "

" leave Ross. " Laura speaks up. " I-I- I hate you. "

Those words hit me like a bullet to my chest. I felt my heart break into a million pieces and a pain in my stomach started to grow.

She hates me..

" Laura no, please j- " I start.

" leave! " she yells, once again interrupting me.

I turn around and start to walk away, but i look back at her.

" i'm sorry. " I say.

Now, I've lost what I love more in this world. I have no reason to be here anymore.

So I just walk away, and leave.

____________________________________

Do y'all think Raura is no longer a thing?

What will happen to the show?

What will happen between them?

I decided to write y'all a chapter before I went to bed.

Sooo.. goodnight loves! <3