Chapter 9.

Laura's POV:

I decided to take a shower to get my mind off of the things going on. Ross hasn't came back to apologize or any of that for ignoring me all day. He probably left with Kelsey somewhere and forgot about me.

When I got out of the shower I felt watched, but there was no one here so maybe it's just nothing. I apply lotion and look at myself in the mirror.. and I realized how unattractive I am. No wonder Ross doesn't want me.

I decide to just stop thinking about him and look for something to wear, so I let my towel drop to the ground and as soon as I started walking towards my closet, I hear a loud bump under my bed and I turn rapidly in fear to find Ross laying there under it watching me..

" ROSS, WHAT THE FUCK! " I yell trying to hide my parts with my hands.

he gets out of under the bed quickly and turns away from me.

" Laura, just put something on so we can talk about this. " he says looking at the wall.

I run to the towel on the floor and wrap myself with it.

" okay, now explain yourself. " I say angrily. Yes, I was angry. why would he watch me change.. he saw me naked.

" okay look, I came in here to talk to you but I realized you were showering, and when I heard you come out, I dont know.. I panicked, so I hid under the bed. " he says finally looking at me.

" did that give you the right to watch me change? To see me.. naked. " I yell almost whispering the last part.

" I- I wanted to look away.. but, but I got caught in the moment. It's not everyday I get to see a sexy girl change infront of me. " he says with a smirk.

I walk up to him, and slap him. He's just so .. ugh!

I look at him and his cheek is all red and his hand is on top of it. I walk out the door still wearing my towel and I yell " STORMIE! "

I hear Ross telling me to shush, but I ignore him. I walk downstairs with Ross right following behind. He was about to say something, but Stormie came out.

" What is it? is something wrong? " she asks glaring at both of us.

" i'll tell you what's wrong, Stormie! Your son over here decided to hide under my bed and watch me change. " I snap.

Stormie didnt say anything. She just grabbed Ross by the hand and pulled him into the kitchen. I can hear alot of whispering, but nothing I could understand.

10 minutes later, Ross came out with an annoyed look on his face and stood infront of me.

" Laura, im so sorry I watched you change. I will never, I mean ever, do it again. " he says rolling his eyes. " there, you happy? " he says turning back to look at Stormie.

" very. " she says with a smile.

" thank you, Stormie. " I say smiling at her and walking upstairs. Ross follows me, and when we're upstairs he goes in our room and sits in bed.

" you are the cruelest person ever, you know that? " he says.

" oh quit whining. " I say rolling my eyes.

" but I really am sorry I did that.. and i'm also sorry about earlier. I didnt mean to ignore you with Kelsey. " he says. But this time, with a more serious look.

" I- I get it. She's prettier, more fun to be around, and much more better then me. " i say.

" Laura, thats not true. There's no one prettier, or more amazing than you. I dont like her the way I like you. " he says standing up and walking towards me.