Chapter 26.

Laura's POV:

D-did he just break up with me?

I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces, and I couldn't control my tears anymore.

Ross had walked out of the room a few minutes ago, and gone who knows where.

I sit on my bed, crying into my pillow and I could feel my makeup dripping. I suddenly feel someone come and sit next to me, while putting its arm around me. i look up to find the person I didn't want next to me or even near me.
Riker.

" get away from me. " I say, getting his hand off me. " this is all your fault. "

" I- i'm sorry. " he says.

" no, cause of you I just lost the love of my life! " I cry out.

" you haven't lost anything. " he says while standing up. " ... cause i'm gonna fix this. "

and he rapidly walks out the room.

Riker's POV:

I can't stand seeing Laura like this. Maybe i've grown some feelings for her, but her happiness means everything to me, so thats why I need to fix things between her and Ross. Although, this is all my fault anyways. I should've never kissed her. Never.

I run out of the room and start looking for Ross, but it was easier than I thought cause he was sitting on the couch, crying into Rydel's chest. I could tell by Rydel's face it was awkward, since Ross never cries.

I go and sit next to Ross, but Rydel gives me an angry glare. Ross must've told her everything.

" can I talk to him? " I ask Rydel. " alone... "

She nods and gives Ross a peck on the cheek. " i'm gonna go talk to Laura. " she says, walking upstairs.

Ross sits on the couch without saying a word. He dries off his eyes, but he doesn't look at me. He's about to stand up and walk away, but I grab his hand.

" Ross, come on. We have to talk about this. " I say, pulling him back down.

" talk about what? How you kissed my girlfriend.. " he says, tears starting to form in his eyes again.

" I know what I did, Ross. I know it was wrong. But don't take this out on her, I kissed her, she didn't kiss me. " I tell him truthfully. " she loves you more than anything in this world, and you love her maybe even more. You know she wouldn't of had kissed me, if I didn't kiss her. "

Ross was quiet, which I was glad about. Cause that means he's thinking.

" don't let my mistake affect what y'all have. " I say.

" but how will I know this won't happen again? " he finally asks.

" cause now I realize she's yours and that she'll only love you, not me. " I say in almost a whisper.

Ross's crying has stopped, but his eyes were still puffy and red. I give him a quick hug, and he actually hugs back.

" now go get your girl back. " I say.

a small smile comes across his face, and he slowly starts walking back up stairs, to his love.

__________________________

hello :D so what do you think of Riker liking Laura? (;

do you think Ross and Laura will get back together? :D

xoxo, lovee you :*

Omg, and go check out @Horanhugggsss 's amazing story called Guardian Angel on here if you're a One Direction lover :D

& read @Austinandallyrocks01 's amazing stories too! <3