Chapter 8.

Ross's POV:

Kelsey was out of sight now, and for some reason I was happy. But Laura, I needed to go talk to her. I needed to explain to her that I dont like Kelsey the way I like her.

I walk upstairs really quietly thinking of what to say, but all that came to mind was .. nothing.

I'm outside the door now and I knock. I knock and knock, but no answer. I just stand there thinking the worse, but then I realize.. this is my room too. Why the hell am I knocking?

I walk straight in fearing of seeing something I wouldnt like, but to my relief there was nothing but the hear of the shower running. She was in the shower.

I hear the water stop, and for some reason I panic. I panic that I dont think, so I go and hide under the bed as quickly as my legs could go. I hear the knob turn and a soken wet Laura, covered in only a towel comes out. i was as still as possible under the bed, watching Laura's every move. No, I wasnt spying on her. Or maybe I was, but I dont care.. I was kind of enjoying this.

I see her sit in a chair and slowly sit there a look around. Did she feel watched or something. She finally shakes it off and slowly applies lotion on her legs and arms. the way she did it so slowly and sensitive made it looked kind of .. sexxy. When she was done, she looks at herself in the mirror and starts to take her towel off. I felt my body brighten up on the thought of Laura taking her towel off standing there with me at full view of what she's doing.

.. and it went off. She unwrapped it completely and let the towel drop to the ground. There she stood. A naked Laura stood there before my eyes.. I felt my body shake and my friend down there raise up completely.. she was perfect. I was mezmorized by her at this point. Too mezmorized I forgot I was under a bed hiding, that I accidently hit my head on the bottom of the bed and I see Laura turn rapidly at my direction and her eyes lock on me..

________________________________

Hey guys, short chapter I know. But I got school tomorrow and its almost midnight over here.
Anyways, can y'all PLEASE leave a comment telling me what y'all think of this so far.. or if y'all want any changes made? It would mean alot! <3
xoxoxo.

- Valeria <3 .