Chapter 16.

Laura's POV:

as soon as I realized who it was, I ran to Ross.

There he was. Asleep.. passed out.. dead.. I dont know. But I tried to not think the worst.

I grabbed him into my arms and held him close. Why was he not making a sound? Why was he not moving? Tears were now flowing out of my eyes, and I looked at him. At looked at him closely, and I started seeing.. blood.

Blood in the back of my hand.

I slowly turn his head to realize blood all over the back it. My hand was completely covered by blood and he wasn't responding.

I quickly glanced down to see a bat covered in blood under me.

I held Ross closer to me then I ever had.

I was afraid this would be the last time I would ever have him in my arms. i was afraid I would never see his smile smiling at me every morning when I woke up or his eyes looking at me after every kiss we had. I was afraid I wouldn't have him to share every special moment of my life with.

" ross, please wake up. I need you. " I whisper hoping he could hear me.

By every passing minute, more and more blood would cover my hand.

" call 911! " I yell to Riker. " now! "

He does as ordered and runs out the door, and as soon as he does, Stormie and Mark bust through the door.

" My baby! " Stormie yells running to Ross. She takes Ross away from my arms and grabs him onto hers. She was now crying as much as me, while Mark tried to comfort her.

I looked at Ross. His face was pale white. I didn't see his amazing smile anymore or his beautiful hazel eyes anymore. All I saw was a cold, lifeless body laying in front of me.

& then I see Rocky and Ryland picking up Eduardo and pushing him against the wall.

" why, you son of a bitch!? why!? " Rocky yells punching him across the face.

An evil smile comes across Eduardo's face. " revenge. " he says before falling and collapsing to the floor once again.

Ryland looks down at him and then up at me and starts to walk towards me. " this is all your fault! " he yells.

" my fault? " I yell back standing up from the bed.

he grabs me and pushes me down.  " you were the one that brought this bitch into our lives! If only you would've listened to Ross about him in the first place and said no to him, maybe nun of this would be happening! but no, you just had to be a little whore like always and - "

" Ryland! " Stormie yells interrupting him.

" how the fuck was I supposed to know, huh? I didn't know he was gonna do this! " I yell at Ryland, at this point I was furious.

" you never know anything! " he yells! " and look at where Ross is now! Probably dead for all we know,! why? cause of you! Maybe if you werent such a slutty whore Ross might've been fast asleep without a fucking care in the world right now! "

I was speechless.

He was right.

" you just came to ruin our family, thats all you did! " he yells.

" Ryland, thats enough! " " Mark yells! " get out of this room this second! "

" No! Y'all all know im saying the truth! Each and every one of y'all know im right! " Ryland yells looking at us all.

Mark doesn't say anything.

He just grabs him by the collar and drags him out the room.

I can hear yelling coming from them two, but all I could do is sit there and replay his words in my head.

He was right. All of what he said was true.

This is all my fault.

" finally! " Stormie cries out.

I turn to see police cars and ambulances outside the window parking beside our house.

Seconds later, police officers and nurses surrounded the room. Police officers grabbed Eduardo out of the room, and thats the last I saw of him.

While nurses immediately put Ross in a bed, and carried him away..

______________________________

Hello guys, so the next few chapters might be kind of emotional, or maybe not.. I dont know. lol
but can y'all please leave some feedback on this story? I wanna know if im doing a good job with it or not..
love you guys! <3