Chapter 42.

Laura's POV;

there she was. Just as I thought..  she was unexplainably beautiful and she looked.. so grown up. I- I just couldn't believe my eyes right now. My sister, my long lost sister whom I haven't seen for most of my life is now right there, in front of me.

She was faced the opposite direction, so she hasn't noticed I was right behind her. I felt this nervousness in the pit of my stomach, but I just wanted to run up to her and hug her and never let go of her.

" vanessa.. " I whisper. She quickly turns around and her eyes immediately start growing tears.

Before she said anything, she jumped into my arms.

" laura, oh my gosh! " she cries. she hugged me tightly and I did too. All we did was stand there and cry into our shoulders, not letting go of each other.

" just don't let go just yet. " I whisper, hugging her tighter.

" never. " she responds.

So thats what we did. We held onto each other for ages, until we knew it was enough.

Vanessa was still crying, and so was I. " y-you don't know how long i've spent looking for you. " she says, grabbing my hand and holding it tight. " and, and when I saw you on that t.v screen, my whole life was complete. I knew I had found you. All those years, and now it's all worth it, cause now I have my baby sister right here, in my arms. "

" you l-left me, that night. " I cry. " all these years I thought you were.. I thought you were dead. "

" no, i'm right here. There were nights when I did want to be dead, but the thought of finding you kept me going. " she explains, wiping her tears away.

" why, why did you leave me? " I ask, begging for an answer.

" I don't know. " she says, trying to think. " I guess, I was just scared. "

" scared of.. ? I ask, looking her in the eyes.

" him. Our father. I was long gone by the time he killed our mother. When he walked through those doors, I walked out. I had no idea what a mistake I had made. " she says, tears begininng to form in her eyes once again. " .. by the time I came back, they were both gone, and so were you. "

" I love you so much. " I hug her, now knowing all she went through just to find me.

" .. and I love you. " she says.

We spent the next hour talking about what we've done and all we've been through since that terrible night. This day couldn't go any more perfect. I got my love back, and the girl that means the world to me, my sister.

" ... and then I got found, by the most amazing guy in the world. " I tell her.

" y- you went through all that? I'm so sorry, Laura.. " she says, with a sympathetic look on her face.

" i've learned to forget about it, cause now I have this amazing family. " I smile.

" .. well, I wanna meet this amazing family of yours. " she laughs, standing up and looking around. " I already met this nice lady, she said her name was Stormie? "

" momma lynch. " I laugh.

" so she's your momma now? Well if she's your momma, then she's my momma. " she grins. She then notices Ross sitting on the couch in front of us. I don't know how he got there, but he seemed to have fallen asleep.

" .. and who is this? Isn't he your cute co-star? " she winks, motioning to Ross.

I rapidly go and sit on Ross's lap, causing him to shake awake. He looks at me, and a small smile appears on his face. I cup his face, and I press my lips against his, which I know caught him by surprise by his reaction, but he kissed back.

" ... he's not only my co-star. " I smile at Vanessa. " he's my hero. "

I look down at Ross, who's smile has gotten bigger at my comment.

Yeah, he's my hero. & i'm happy to be his.

" awh, well since y'all are a thing and I think no one gave Ross the talk here, I guess I should do the honors. " Vanessa says proudly.

" the talk, wai- " Ross starts, but Vanessa shushes him.

" okay listen here, Ross. I may not have been here for Laura for a long time, but now that I am.. let me just tell you that if a single drop of tears comes out of this girl's eyes cause of you, I will make you regret it. Got it? " Vanessa says, getting close to Ross's face to the point where she was right in front of his.

Ross on the other hand, his eyes seemed full of fear.

" I p-promise I won't hurt her. " he gulps. " I love her with all my heart. "

and before we knew it, Ross was heading upstairs.

" where you going? " I ask, confused at his actions. 

" away from your sister. She's scary. " he says, running into his room.

" what a baby. " she laughs.

" but he's my baby. " I smile.

_____________________________________

Hey guys, so okay.. how many Rydellington shippers are here?

I would like to know for something i'm planning to do (;