SHIP HAS SAILED!!!

Based off of the post above...

Ok, once apon a time... JK I don't know what I'm doing.

The 7, Nico, Ryana and Will were sitting on the beach at CHB talking about life, Jason was filling them in on how the project for the temples was going, Ryena, Hazel and Frank were bringing news from Camp Jupiter as head healer Will was seeing about shipments if some extra supplies from CJ and informing the group about how the people were healing from battle.

"Nico," said Piper suddenly, "any new news."
Today was the day he and Will planed on telling the group that they were dating. Did she know? Probably another Aphrodite thing. He risked a glance at Will who was sitting to his right. He was looking at Nico expectantly.

"Why" he asked.

"Have you been to the underworld lately, picked up any new news?" Inquired Percy.

"No, not from the underworld. But I do have news."

They all waited expectantly, "well, I'm..." This was harder than he expected. The Romans still didn't know he was gay. He looked to will for help.

"Nico and I are dating." He stated simply.

"Wait, so Nico you are.... Gay?" Asked Hazel.

"Y-ya. I'm sorry if I disappointed you."

"No! You didn't disappoint me at all, don't be sorry. I love you Nico. I think it is awesome that you found someone who loves you." She turned to Will, "Solace, If you hurt Nico I will summon a chunk of gold, hit you over the head with it, have Arion trample you and then rip your heart out." She smiled.

Will looked shellshocked, "I wouldn't ever hurt him I promise."

"Ryena, Percy, Jason, and Hazel all eyes him up and down" Ryena whistled and her dogs Argum and Argentum appeared out of nowhere.

"Say that again, would you ever hurt Nico?"

"No!" Will said "never ever would I hurt Nico or break his heart."

Her dogs didn't rip his throat out so they knew he was telling the truth.

"Awesome man!" Said percy.

The others congratulated them and they headed towards the dining pavilion for lunch​.

°•°•°time ship brought to you by a random butterfly(at the campfire)°•°•°

The fire was glowing cheerfully. All the sudden Piper stood up and said, "to the ship!"

Nico and Will were confused but the other demigods knew what was going on. They all got up and ran down to the beach. Solangelo stood there for a minute before following. When they got there, they saw nothing. after 2 minutes of looking around in confusion, they saw it. The mist thinned and they saw a huge ship. It had rainbow Sails and the word 'solangelo' was painted on the sides.

The whole camp, + the 3 visiting Romans were abord. As well as Aphrodite who was wearing a silky chromatic dress that shimmered different colors of the rainbow. Apollo was there in all of his bad-haiku-ness. Hades, was abord as well his eyes were kinder looking than usual.

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!" screamed Percy.

"SOLANGELO!" Yelled Jason and leo in unison.

Will and Nico were a mix of emotions, happyness, greatfullness, confusion, creeped-out-ness and a bizilion more.

Jason flew over to them and Percy followed on a wave. Jason grabbed Nico by the waist while Percy grabbed Wills wrist and they dragged them to the ship. They laughed and had fun untill the harpies started to threaten them. Aphrodite, her cabin, Piper, and Jason were constantly squealing and shreaking about the newest pair.

"Camp traditions still exist ya know!" Said Clarise smugly to Nico. Before he knew what was happening, he and Will were thrown overboard. When he resurfaced, he saw Will laughing. They were brought up to the boat and Will was still giggling. he couldn't hold it in. He let out a laugh, wow. *Gasp* the look on *laughing gasp* your face Will!
He doubled over clutching his stomach. Everyone joined in even will.

Hope u liked it!❤

Mostly Solangelo StuffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara