Jump Scare & other minny stories

Important note at bottom...

Will and Nico were helping Becca organized one of the many medical cabinets in the infirmary when she said, "Nico, if I had a shadow traveleing power I would totally scare the shit out of people for fun."

Nico chuckled, "did that once to Hazle. I had a black eye for a week."

The other two grimaced. For such a small girl Hazle packed quite a punch.

•°•°•°•°•°•°
The next day Will was in the infirmary helping Kyla and Becca sort syringes.
"Boo!" Nico popped out of the shadows behind Will.
"Holy Shit Nico!" Will yelled his eyes wide.
Becca and Kyla shreaked as it happened and then promptly started laughing their heads off.
"Told ya it would be funny." Cackled Becca.
"Nico!" Will scolded, "I could have been doing metical stuff and killed someone!"

"But you weren't," Nico pointed out as he stiffled a giggle, "plus it was hilarious!"
On that note he walked out of the infirmary.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Percy and Annabeath were standing on the edge of the dock.
"I love you seaweed brain," Annabeath said.

"And I lov- GAAHH! WHAT THE HELL!!!" Percy fell Into the water. Annabeath turned to see a smug looking son of Hades standing behind where Percy was.
"I love shadowtravel." He said to Annabeath who was giggling at her idiotic boyfriend.

"What the Hades Nico!" Percy climbed out of the water.
"Now now Percy," tutted Nico, "don't say my father's name in vain."

"Wanna hug?" Percy had let himself get wet and was advancing twards Nico.

"Gotta go!" Nico shadowtraveled away.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•
The next day Will was practicing archery.
Just as he let the arrows fly, "Boo!" Nico jumped out of the shadows and onto his back.
"NICOOOO!" He screamed, "you little shi-"

"LANGUAGE!" Julia said passing by.

"That was fun sunshine."
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
From that day forth, the camp was always warry of a random son of Hades popping up and scaring the shit out of them. Occasionally he might have Leo or Becca with him just for extra laughs.

{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{•{
•••••••••Ryena is a boss ass bitch••••••

She was visiting CHB once and son of Aphrodite came up to her.
"Are you always sad because you don't have a boyfriend?"

She turned, "how dare you talk to me."
He walked away.

Later, Leo came up to her and she nearly decapitated him.
"Geez Ray!" He said, "you always so angry because you don't have a boyfriend?"

"How dare you spemy to me." She growled.

Leo walked quickly away.

That night at dinner Jason said "are you always sulking​ because you don't have a bo-"
She shot him a glare he shut up.

Thalia and seven other hunters came that night to camp and they were discussing problems with eachother for support.
"People always asked me this," Reyna started, "Reyna are you lonely, grumpy, or angry because you don't have a boyfriend?"

Talia and the the others shared warry looks.

She continued, "and I always say the same thing."

A pause, "how dare you speek to me?"

The hunters laughed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Options for future stories and just some Apollo kid imagines...:

Imagine the Apollo kids getting weird habits/powers/happenings from there dad.

•random feathers all over the cabin. They will grow Raven/Swan wings or at least that fluffy down stuff but they manage to hide it anyway.
°they treat it like a period
°"why the fuck am i growing feathers?"
"Oh that's normal here I'll help you"

•everybody can talk to snakes
(Ya know? Python.)
°theres no stopping it
°and they all freak out when they read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. when Harry talks to the snake there all like "hey we can do that too!"

•all of them no which snake venoms kill or work quicker. Which will work slower and if they will kill you or not...It's terrifying.

• Some Apollo kids can make Laurel tree/leaves pop up randomly. The Demeter kids hate it.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°°•°•°•°•
After reading Harry Potter, The Heticate children begged Ciron to let them receive mail hoping to get there Hogwarts Acceptance letter. Hermes almost cried when he saw the numbers of letters he had to deliver to and from Hogwarts.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Annabeath: HOLY SHIST NICO!

Nico:...?

Annabeath: So Cerberus's name comes from the root Kerberos, which got changed from Latin to Greek right?

Nico: umm...Shure?

Annabeath: Kerberos means spotted.

Nico:.  O.O

Annabeath: that's right.

Annabeath: your dad, Lord of the underworld named his guard dog of all hell 'spot'.

Nico: ...

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Leo swears alot.

Nico covers Hazles ears and says, "watch your language there are little ones here."

And Percy says, "ya watch it." Then covers Nico's ears.

Meanwhile Frank is covering his own ears.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I am open to any suggestions for plots, fluff, angst etc. And My friend is writing a book. She is a brilliant author with amazing ideas. She only has one chapert out but plans on making more. DONT TELL HER I SENT YOU! I want to suprise her. Her username is "greeneje" and the book is Ode to Sleep.   I would follow  her. She is awesome. I luv ya peoplez! ❤
-Author