~Prompts~

Most of these are prompts. Lmk which ones u want me to do:
The ones with a number are the ones I'm willing to do and the ones with * go with the number one before them. Comment please for as many as you want with the number.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Someone is like, "Nico your straight right?"
And Nico's like, "ya...straight from hell."
Then he slow-mo walkes away as a building behind him explodes.
•°•°•°•°•°
(1) Nico never actually says he's gay, Just makes it known by making out with Will in every possible location.
•°•°•°•°•°
(2) At first the Ares campers are a little warry of the LGBT community, but when a second year Ares camper comes out they become fiercly protective if them.
•°•°•°•°•°
The Aphrodite kids are walking LGBT encyclopida. They even have a list of sexualities and definitions and their cabins for any questioning campers.
•°•°•°•°•°
(3) Chiron making any homophobic campers do stable duty.
•°•°•°•°•°
Some Apollo kids, (being children of the god of prophecy) can tell who will come out next but never pressures them to do so.
•°•°•°•°•°
(4) Jason being the straightest, whitest, most American boy demigod there is but supporting his LGBT friends and the entire comment without hesitation.
•°•°•°
(4.5) Jason is the guy who will let you spill all your secrets to him, cry on your shoulder, beat up homophobic homophobic​ people, go buy Skittles, make t-shirts and of course:
"GUYS! GUYS! There's a pride parade next week! We. Have. To. Go!
•°•°•°•°•°•°
Frank at first being so confused about the whole thing but quickly accepting it because people he love are in that community. And it's all about love, how could that be a bad thing?
•°•°•°
Annabeath being Frank's go-to when he has any questions.
•°•°•°•°•°
(5) Hazel being floored on how accepting people are now days.
•°•°•°•°•°
(6) Leo & the Hephestus cabin making bracelets for gender fluid kids that change color depending on how they feel.
•°•°•°
Alex Fierro is the first to buy one.
•°•°•°•°•°
Bi, pan and Polly Apollo campers never feeling the need to change the pronouns in a song when they write song or love poems.
•°•°•°•°•°•°
Asexual/aromantic Aphrodite kids thinking something is wrong with them. Their siblings assure them they are normal and accept them.
•°•°•°•°•°•°
(7) Talk show with the gods.
But literally everyone is always fighting. Exept for Hestia and Hades who discuss the latest books while sipping tea and making commentary as the fights are going on.
•°•°•°•°•°•°
(8) On Valentine's day:
The Iris kids charm everyone's shirts pink.
One day the gang gangs up on Nico to try to make him wear hot pink skinny jeans.
Whoever doesn't have a valentine helps the little campers make brownies.
PINK FLOWER CROWNS!
Leo's mechanical cards.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
(9) Solangelos bad timing....Short ex:
Will: How could someone said Nico is evil. He is an innocent fluff ball of joy. Most precious soft little soul. Completely adorable!
Nico: *whipes blood off his face* ya I'm adorable!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
(10) A/U: Nico lives in a haunted house but the ghosts don't bother him. Will gets freaked out but exepts it eventually.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
(11) Body contact excuses:
*will hugs everyone so he can hug Nico.
* Nico lightly pushing Will around
*Will lightly running their hands along Nico's wrists/sensitive areas because he knows he likes it. BUT ITS FOR METICAL REASONS... maybe...
*Nico teaching Will to fight with a a sword.
*Nico using Will as a pillow all the time. (Will pretends he hates it but he really loves it.)
*Will grabbing things from Nico all the time.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
(12) Solangelo at the Beach
(I have a bunch of ideas)
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
(13) OTP in the morning:
*All morning doing nothing but staring at the TV and marveling at each other.
*Lazy morning make out sessions.
*Pancake Day where one of them is making pancakes and the other one is just complimenting them.
*I'm too tired to movvveee."
"I'm not carrying you."
"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MEEEE?"
*Just being plain grossly in love and happy with each other's company.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
(14) Jason took a picture of Nico smiling (a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.) When Will saw it he almost fainted
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
(15) Nico is the Halloween King. Once he threw Halloween party and it was so great it became a tradition.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
That's all I have for ya today folks! Hope you found some interesting prompts in there!