Random stuff

These arnt my ideas and creations... Just putting that out there. HA Nobody can sue me for copyright now!

The seven Nico, Will and Calypso were in the mess hall at CHB.
They were all talking and having a good time when Leo piped up, "hey guys, I have a joke,"

They looked at him expectantly, "why does Nico like Sunny-D?"

Will blushed and Nico looked like he was ready to slam his head on the table.

"Why?" Replied Jason playing along.

"Because Ocean sprayisnt his type!"

He cackled. Will chuckled and shook his head. Nico on the other hand, sat there expressionless.

"W-why?" Asked Percy, "FIRST THE FISH PEOPLE NOT WANTING TO SEE ME, THEN YOU NICO! THEN CALYPSO IS ALL LIKE 'U R NOT MY TYPE EITHER!!!"

Annabeath tried to calm him but he dramatically stalked over to a corner and dejectedly sat down.

"It's true though," Nico said thoughtfully, "I don't even like Ocean Spray."

~{•}~{•}~{•}~{•}~{•}~{•}~{•}~{•}~{•}~{•}

Reyna, Jason, Percy, and Hazel are eating Brecfast at the mess hall.
Will and Nico walk in...

Nico: gods f*cking dammit my hips hurt.

Jason: why?

Nico: Blame Will f*cking Solace.

Reyna and Jason: ...

Hazel: *blushes and fans herself*

Will: No way! You were the one who thought you could handle it last night!

Nico: You were the one who went to rough! I thought I told you it was my first time doing those kinds of things!

Will: You were the one who begged me to do it.

Nico: Well you are the one wh-

Reyna: WILL FUCKING SOLACE DID YOU FUCKING DEFLOWER OUR INNOCENT BABY?!?!

Will: ...

Nico: ...

The others: ...

Will: ...

Nico:...

The others:

Will: Wtf no

Nico: we were doing Yoga and erobic exercises

Will: like srsly guys...

Nico: you pervs

The others:...

✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓•✓

Native Italian speeker have a hard time pronouncing the soft 'i' sound. That means Nico would say Wills name like Weel!!!
Cute!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You know when Hades said to Nico that he could never tell when he was kidding? U know what that means? That means our Nico is a sassy lil b*tch!!!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"They're not dolls they're figurines, and you can take your great army and-"

-Nico  Do Angelo: Titans Curse

Take a moment to appreciate the fact that ten year old Nico was about to tell a powerful ancient Greek monster to take it's entire army and shove it up it's ass?
Gotta admit, Nico has always been hella hardcore...