Some Fun Tidbits

#niconsays no

•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•

Empusi be like, "hey Nico..." All flirty.
Nico be like Bitch in gay!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••••••

Nicos hair grows out long enough to just bearly put it into a ponytail... Will luvs it.

💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞

Will goes surfing. The nyads flirt with him. Nico gets jealous.

🌞💀🌞🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞

Punk Nico...
Undercut/quiff type thing.
Leather Jacket and ripped jeans
Chain as belt and percings.
Red, black,grey are his main colors.
Idk

🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀

Will, Jason, Percy, Hazel and Reyna are all part of the "Nico Protection Squad." The are all very overprotective of him. Once when a guy tried to flirt with Nico, Jason and will got really mad. Jason Zapped the dude as he tried to touch Nico. when he didn't give up Will stormed over there and punch him Square in the face...

💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞💀🌞

When gay marriage became legalized in the US, camp half blood freaked out. Their gay/lesbian couples could finally get married!
Will had stayed the night at Nico's cabin. (No they didn't do it. you pervs don't let your dirty minds corrupt you.) They woke up and walked outside. The Iris cabin had made a huge rainbow in the sky. There were at least 50 jumbo sized gay pride Flags around the camp. They held hands and ran to the mess hall. They were greeted by their friends who were all wearing rainbow t-shirs with black short sleeves. The hall screaming and cheering for the couples. Their friends were waving flags around and giving them hugs.
As Nico and Will were hugging, an Iris camper came up behind them and tapped their shirts. They had in matching rainbow shirts, slightly different than what the others were wearing because theirs was a solid rainbow. Nico and Will, followed by their group of friends went to sit at the hades table. Will cracked up when he saw it while Nico stood there for a second before chuckling and grinning at his idiotic friends who were beaming with pride. The table was covered in a sparkly rainbow table cloth! At the campfire, Leo, Calypso and the Iris cabin worked together to make the fire rainbow. The whole day Nico and Will had been inseparable.

💎💎💎🐻🐿🐯🐎💎🐻🐎🐯💎🐻🐎

FRAZLE...
Whenever hazle hets sad Frank will turn into a horse or something to make her feel better.
Sometimes he will turn into a horse for she can ride again.

🔥🏝🔥🏝🔥🏝🔥🏝🔥🏝🔥🏝🔥🏝🔥

CLEO...

Although Leo can be crazy and sometimes rude, he still loves Calypso with all of his heart. Once she was missing a Ogigia so he quickly ran into one of his workshops and made her a small replica of the island should keep on a chain around her neck.

🌻🐍🌻🐍🌻🐍🌻🐍🌻🐍🌻🐍🌻🐍🌻
(I didn't k ow what it do for Travis so I did a snake ya know? Gorge and Martha?)

Whoevers dating Kaite before Travis:
Singing: Everybody want to steal my girl.
Everybody Wana take her heart away.

Travis: Hell ya I'm goana steal your girl.
Watch out I'm goana take her heart away. *Skips into sunset with Katie*

🌊📚🌊📚🌊📚🌊📚🌊📚🌊📚🌊📚

Percy sais something to upset Annabeath on the Argo ౹౹ she pushes him off...
Everyone: WTF You KILLED HIM!
Annabeath: sigh *eyeroll*
Percy floats back up on a bubble.of water, "that was a slight overreaction."

🔥🌊🌬🔥🌊🌬🔥🌊🌬🔥🌊🌬

Percy Leo and Jason having to do an undercover mission. They have to go as young offenders to find/retrieve something. Percy and leo r in their element while Jason is struggling internally and can't get into character to save his life

 Percy and leo r in their element while Jason is struggling internally and can't get into character to save his life

Just a cute pic...

That's all I have for ya today ladies and gents!