-IM BACK WITH STORIES-

*peeps head out from behind shield*
I'm so sorry plz don't hurt me guys... The last week of school I was sick. Then summer happened and I was super busy. After that I went to a camp for a week and now here I am. Haven't updated in like 2 months... I'm so sorry. Tbh I have been loosing inspiration and everything I write is crap. I am trying I really am. My updates will be slower. But I am back. OH and I drew pictures!
Here is one of our lovely Elf and dwarf one and only blitztone! (I can't draw hands or faces so it looks strange but...)

And of course Solangelo:

I found some headcannons on Tumblr and tryed them out:
Here we go!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Headcannon that Nico melts when Will kisses his neck and slips into his native language because he can't even remember how to speek English:
•°•~°•°~•°•~°•°
Everyone was glad Nico had Will. For many reasons. One if the best is the fact Will was able to calm Nico down. If the son of Hades was having a nightmare, boom! Will was there to calm him. Or if Nico was angry at someone, Will could diminish his anger in seconds. Sometimes all the son of Apollo needed to do was put a hand on Nico's shoulder or whisper something in his ear. His most effective way was to kiss the Italians neck.
For example:
This was back when Nico was still suffering the worst of his nightmares. They weren't even nightmares they were worse than the average bad dream. He drempt of tartarus. That place reminded him of all of his faults, regrets, and worries. Dragging out the worst feelings and thoughts from his mind and soul.
Will was always looking to help Nico get through his nightmares but he couldn't spend every night with Nico in the Hades cabin. He had his own cabin to attend to. (Yes, some nights he did bunk in cabin 13 to comfort Nico.) When Nico woke up from a nightmare he would either be cold and secluded, not taking and trying to hold in the emotions. Or he would lean on Will and gently cry into his shoulder, letting Will hold and comfort him.
•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Ok lights off!" Will told his siblings one night, "we have work to do tomorrow."
He went into the bathroom and changed into his grey swetpants and a loose white v-neck t-shirt. After he was cleaned up he climbed into bed and let sleep overwhelm him.

Late that night, Will had a dream:
He stood in a dark room. So dark infact, he couldn't see a thing. Not daring to move he called out to the inky surroundings,"hello?"
Yes, yes, this is the part in the horror movie where the killer creeps up behind the victim and stabs them. But that didn't happen to Will. Instead, a light glowed over his head, like, a small spotlight. Looking up at the light he saw horrible images. Mosters everywhere, horrendous creatures he had never seen before. Giants, rivers if fire, death, a world of evil. It gave him shivers just looking at the images.
A soft voice spoke, "these are the least of the things he had endured." The voice seemed to come from the light itself. It seemed like it would belong to a young man about 16-19 years old but Will couldn't be sure.
"He needs you. He acts like he doesn't want your help but he does and he needs it now. Go to him. Help him." The voice instructed.
Then the light above dissapered in a burst of gold glitter. A short tunnel appeared infront of Will.
At the end he saw Nico sobbing, in his sleep curled into a ball. The son of Apollo ran down the tunnel as fast as his legs could carry him to get to his boyfriend. When he reached the end of the tunnel the image collapsed.

Will woke with a start, sitting up so fast he almost fell off his bed. He needed to check on Nico. Quietly, he stepped out of bed and snuck to the door. Slipping outside he shivered. A light breeze ruffled his hair.
God's what would the harpies do if they spotted him?
Luckily for Will, the flying hags weren't anywhere to be seen. So, taking a deep breath he snuck behind the cabins, his bare feet padding the damp grass below them.
Finally after what seemed years he was behind cabin 13.
The blond stelthly ran to the front of the cabin. Taking the stygian bead off his CHB necklace he touched it to the door and heard the lock click faintly. He entered the cabin and drew in a sharp breath.
Nico was on his bunk curled into a ball. His shoulders shook violently as his heavy sobs wracked his body. Small whisps of shadow trickled off his shoulders and off the bed onto the floor.