Solangelo notes pt 1

The solangelo squad aka the whole camp enjoys spying on the two halves of the best ship on Earth.

Everyone​ knows they are in love with each other. THE WHOLE FRICKIN CAMP!!! NO BOTH OF THE CAMPS!!!!!
Solangelo will be cannon everyone is getting pissed because the tention is too high here. The two dimwhits couldn't be more oblivious, dispite the fact they basically eye fuck eachother.

Have you ever been in a solangelo sandwich? It is either the best most amazing experience or the awkwardest situation you've ever been in. Like, you might be sitting on a bench kicking dirt around, sharpening you sword, or tiying your shoe. Once I was talking to Piper and we were polishing the weapons on a bench in the armory when will and Nico walked in. They each were on one side if the bench not so subtly glancing at eachother. They are best Bros but that makes the need for them to be a couple so much more! Anyway, we were just sitting there and they were staring into each other's eyes till Percy (he had to ruin it) came in and knocked a row of Spears over.

The Aphrodite cabin holds a Solangelo meeting in their cabin once a week and basically the whole camp comes. We end up moving it to the dining pavilion. Heck even Chiron ships it!

Once, Percy locked them in a tool shed overnight. Nothing.
Piper and the Aphrodite cabin pushed them into eachother. They laughed.
Leo and Frank stranded them in a canoe in the middle of the lake with the help of some nyads. Still nothing.
Hazel I interrogated Nico and Lou Ellen interrogated Will. STILL NO SOLANGELO!!!

Once I "accidentally" stabbed in the calf with a sword (for solangelo purposes). Will came running over and carried Nico bridal style all the way into the infirmary even though he could have walked.

Also solangelo capture the flag is crazy. If they are on opposite teams, they will start fighting but them get into a conversation of flirt-sassing eachother and stuff. If they are on the same team, they will always be together. Didn't matter if it border patrol, flag duty, or ambushing the other team you will find one with he other. Usually it will end up with them in a tree talking and laughing.

Once a new guy came to camp his name was Dylan a child of Hermes. He asked Nico out. And being the awkward Nico he is declined. (Thank the gods). After that the Aphrodite cabin and the 7 yelled at him and gave him a speech about solangelo. After Will heard about Dylan asking Nico out he shunned him for three weeks. A coincidence I THINK NOT PEOPLE!!!

Anyway, mission Solangelo is still ago.

"Woupd you get out of the closest Jason you have been in there for like 30 minutes!"

Gtg pipes is getting suspicious.

-Most definitely not Jason