rants and minny stories

Watch out here comes happyness...

Let's start with Leo and Piper. They would be like the siblings they never had. Bickering for fun and spontaneous bursts of laughter.
Imagine...
The 7 are all sitting in a circle after the war. All of the sudden Piper shrieks. Everyone looks and Leo is tickling her. She is playfully batting at him while trying to get him to stop. Jason isn't jealous because they are like siblings.
9.87/10

87/10

Then there is Percy and Frank. They are both decentents of Posiden so they would consider eachother brothers. Maybe. Frank would turn into an underwater animal and swim with Percy all the time. Despite Percy hating Frank's dad, they are best friends.
8.7/10

I feel like Annabeth and Piper would have the cutest sister relationship

I feel like Annabeth and Piper would have the cutest sister relationship. When one of was down the other will Comfort them or joke with them. Maybe take them on a shopping spree. Annabeth would let Piper do her hair and they would act girly together because I never got the chance to you alone.
Jason and Percy are having a discussion when they hear giggling from the room next to them. Quietly, they sneak and open the door a crack. Seeing Piper doing Annabeaths hair while piper talked to her about percy. The boys die because they are happy to see their gfs having fun again.
8.7/10

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!SIBLING GOALS MAN SIBLING GOALS!!!Nico and Hazel

SIBLING GOALS MAN SIBLING GOALS!!!
Nico and Hazel... I die every time I think about the bond they would have. Nico would love Hazel with all his heart and she would love him back. I feel like because they were both born in different centurys, they could relate and talk. Imagine Hazel hugging Nico and following him around all day. SIBLING GOALS MAN!!!
Frank and Will have been left by Hazel and Nico. They wanted sibling time. But the two boys couldn't just not see the heart warming bond between them so they may or may not have followed them. Nico explained how he had saw visions of tartarus and Hazel would use the mist to lessen the images. Once, After seeing Hazel cry into Nico's arms and Nico just hugging her and kissing her head they almost died. After Hazel had calmed down Nico pulled a picnic basket out of nowhere and they had a picnic. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
10/10