solangelo car trip...

The seven + Nico and Will were on a road trip to California where they were to pick up some new recruits.
Will was happy to be there for any medical assistantce and he was happy to just be able to be with Nico. He chearly buckled in next to the younger demigod and they started their long trip. Around four hours into the trip, Nico started nodding off slowly letting his eyes shut. He was leaning against Wills shoulder and was snoring softly.

°°°°°°°°°°2 hr time skip°°°°°°°°°°

(Wills POV)
I thought it was the cutest thing. seeing Nico asleep like that, he looked angelic and peaceful when he was asleep. Apparently the others thought so too because they kept glancing back at us and smiling. I had a major crush on the son of Hades and I didn't know if he returned the feeling.

Eventually, Jason piped up asking, "dude, when are you goana ask him out?"

"Really though, it's a perfect couple." Added Percy.
Piper silently squealed "yes yes yes my otp." I just looked at her funny.

"OK, you promise not to tell anyone this?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes," almost all of them whispered at once.

"I kinda maybe sorta have a itsy bitsy crush on him..." I stated blushing furiously.

"Kinda" countered Annabeath.

"Maybe?" Added Leo.

"Itsy-bitsy?" Prodded Percy and Jason.

"Ok,OK... I have a crush on him alrighty!?"

"Hey," Piper said, "admitting you feelings is the first step to true love!"

"Pipes, your Aphrodite is showing."
Informed Jason helpfully.

"I just don't know if he feels the same, I mean I want to ask him out but im too much of a chicken," I said hanging my head.

"Dude, he has something for you, I'm telling ya." Leo told me. "I mean, he is laying on your lap for peats sake!"

Hazel spoke up, "Just if you hurt him, we will have to kill you,"

I grinned and looked down at Nico. He had shifted so his face was buried in my chest and I smiled.

(Nico's POV)
I woke up and heard someone say my name. So I pretended to be asleep. Leo was saying how he knew I liked Will. It was true but was it that obvious? I listened to the rest of the conversation and was overjoyed when I heard will liked me back. After Hazel had made her death threats at will I shifted my body so I was laying with my face in Wills chest. He smelled like fresh air on a summer day with a hint of... Well... Maybe it was vanilla, ya vanilla.

"I really like him," will was saying, "I just, well, I don't know how he would react."

He stroked my hair fondly and continued "guys, I know I'm not exactly part of your "squad" but I need your help."

"That was the sweetest thing I ever heard," said Percy.

"Everyone in favor of excepting Will Solace into our squad if he asks Nico out say "I" stated Jason in an orderly manner. Everyone said "I".

"How do I ask him?" Questioned Will. "Do I just say, Hey Nico, will you go out with me?"

I chose that time to "wake up".
"Ya sure Soalce" I said sitting up. Shocked expressions came from everyone in the van. "I heard it all, and francly, I thought it was cute. So yes Sunshine, I will go out with you."

Cheers went up from the whole van and I smiled.

How'd u like it?