minny stories

•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•
••••• DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY••••
Nico grew up in Italy. Way back when...
He knows how to ballroom dance, he is a PRO. Literally he was one if the best at the Lotus Casino dospote the fact that he was like 10.
So when the CHB dance came along stuff got busy. Every year the Romans would come to camp or the campers to Rome ((they alternated every year))  there would be a celebration.

It all started when Hazel burst into the Hades cabin where Nico was napping.
"Neeks! I need your help!" She shook him awake.
"What is it Hazy?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I need to brush up on my dancing skills. Can you help me?"

"sure, meet he here at five tonight," he said

°•°•°•°•°5:00 in the Hades cabin°•°•°•°•°

"Keep your hand on my shoulder. One-two-three, one-two-three. See you got it Hazel."
Nico was instructing Hazel on the art of ballroom dancing when Piper walked by.
She heard music inside and decided​ to to investigate. Walking towards the cabin, she saw Nico and Hazel slow dancing through window. That's right! She thought, the dance is coming up, il ask Nico to help me.

She nocked on the cabin door, "it's open!" Hazel called from inside. She walked in to see the cutest sibling bond ever to exist.
"The dance is coming up in a week and I saw you helping Hazel," she spoke to Nico, "would you mind giving me a few tips?"

He looked at Hazle and back at her.
"Fine," he sighed, "I will have to be your partner because we don't have another guy."

"Thank you so much Nico!" Piper grinned. Soon Nico has two students to teach. "When you dance you want to make sure you are parallel to your partner, it makes it less likely you will step on their foot." He instructed.
Piper nodded and corrected her stance. Hazel smiled and occasionally asked questions.

Jason was looking for Piper when he saw a light coming from cabin 13. He walked over and saw Nico dancing with Piper. If he hadn't knew Nico was gay he would have been jealous. He walked through the door, "what's going on here?" He asked.

"Nico is giving me a dancing lesson," Piper replied as she stepped in tune with the music.

"Neeks? Can I try?"
Nico rolled his eyes, "I have an idea, how about you tell people to meet at the pavilion with a dancing partner, anyone who wants to learn can learn. It's easier than individuals lessons."

Jason nodded and ran out to spread the news, Piper soon followed leaving Hazel and Nico.

"Do you have a date?" Nico asked Hazel.
She blushed, "ya Frank asked me."

Nico smiled, "glad it is Frank and not some creep."

"What about you?" Hazel asked, "do you have a date,"
Nico blushed and nodded.
"Who?! Who's the lucky guy?!"

"Solace."

"That's great Nico. I mean, I should have figured you have been dating for a month. But that's still great!"

Nico smiled slightly​, "ya I'd better ask my significant annoyance to be my partner for tomorrow," he stood, "love ya Hazel see you soon."

••°°••°°••°°

Will walking out of the infirmary.
"Will!" The son of Jupiter ran up to him, "Dancing lessons tomorrow at the pavilion, after lunch." He sprinted off.

Then his death boy walk up, "hey sunshine," Nico said as he looped his arm with Will's, "I'm doing dancing lessons tomorrow would you be my partner? You can keep up with me and you are my boyfriend so I figured you would be the best choice."