vacation with the solaces

Sry... I had published this but it didn't show up. It's pt 1 of the vacation to Wills house... Sry

I want to make little tidbits or stories about Nico's adventures at Wills home ranch... So here is story #1!

"Nico you ready?" Will called from the other side of the apartment in New Rome. Will was 18 and Nico was 17. They had decided (Will begged Nico) that they would visit Wills family for a couple weeks.

"Ya, I'm ready" Nico said walking to the door suitcase in hand. "Let's go." He was wearing his normal attire, black ripped skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, and black hightop convers.

•°•time skip•°•

They had been driving for what seemed like forever. Will was driving the deep blue truck. He sad one hand in the wheel and the other was over Nico's.

He looked over at Nico, "you ok there darlin?"

"Ya I'm just nervous. I mean this is your family, what if they don't like me?"

"They will," he promised, "just be you."

Nico looked up, "so snarky, desolate and a smart ass?"

Will laughed his sunny full laugh. "No be you, the nice Nico."

The dark haired boy smiled.

"We are here!" Will announced as he pulled into a dusty road.
He pulled up to a white two story house. It looked just like a country house in the movies. A white picket fence lined the yard with a gravep path up to the porch and to the door. On the porch was a wooden two persons swing and a potted plant.

Will jumped out of the truck grabbed their stuff and ran to the door.
He was wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans with brown cowboy boots.

Nico followed as quickly as he could bit his legs weren't as long as the country boys were. It smelled like hay and dust but the air was clean and fresh. Just like a ranch should smell.

Will pounded on the door. "Hey Jem open up!"

A boy who looked just like will exept he had light brown hair opened the door, "Will is that you?" He had a strong southern accent. Wills accent was very light but Nico thought it was amazing.

"Yup" Will said popping the "p".

The boy, Jem, shut the door.
Will laughed but Nico was confused, "why are you laughing? He just shut the door in your face?"

"Oh that? It's a game we play. Come-on to the back door." He sprinted to the back door and the same thing happened.

"Now for the fun part," he knocked on the back door again and sprinted to the front. Nico followed half amused half irritated. Without Jem guarding that door he opened it and ran inside grabbing Nico's wrist and dragging him with.

Jem ran into the entry room and sighed in defeat. "You've gotten faster little bro.

"So that's your brother?" Nico asked.

Both boys turned to him, "Yes. Nico meet Jeremiah, we just call him Jem though. Jem this is Nico, my boyfriend."

Nico waited for the discusted face it the snarky remark but it never came.

"Welcome to the family then Nico!" Jem said happly as he walked to get their luggage. Once he was out of the door Will turned to Nico, "see, he liked you already. Don't give him your leather jacket though, he won't ever give it back..."

"Noted" said Nico in an amused tone.

Jem walked neck in, "c'm on. No need to stand there all day." He remarked as he ushered them into the living room. It was a nice room. The light bage walls were lined with photos of Will and Jem. One big sofa sat in front of a wood stove. Two other chairs sat on the sides with foot rests.