Fallen Angel au

Hey quick shout out to: Da_Pineapple_Queen. She has been commenting and had actually read this crap!!! So just a thx for sticking around ❤

When angels get cast down they are humans with wings. They can fly. But no special powers...

(Wills POV)

I lived out in the country. No busy cities, honking horns or angry pedestrians. Living in a simple house was my ideal life style.

It was a strange day. One minute I was cooking lunch in my kitchen. The next I hear a crash and a "omph!"

Quickly I turn the stove off and run into my living room. There is a frickin hole in my celling and something crumpled on my floor. Mind you, my celling was also all over my floor along with a decent amount of nails and glass.
Walking over to the thing on my floor I say, "do you normally crash through people's roofs? And do you fix them after?"

He looked up at me and I was momentarily speechless.
An angel. No literally, he was an angel.
A boy my age, deep brown beautiful eyes, jet black hair, and pail skin. He was dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, and a loose fitting dark grey shirt. He had no shoes and was brused up from the fall through my roof. Awkwardly draped around him and spread across my floor we're huge sleek wings. They were wite where they met his back but faded quickly into a ink-y black.

"No I don't normally fall through roofs," he scoffed.

I stood there looking like an idiot.
"Wha-"

He sighed in exasperation, "a little help?"

I recovered and held out my hand. He took it and stood up. Dispite his big wings, he had a small body. A good 4 inches shorter than me and very skinny.
"Thanks," He brushed himself off, "bye now forget you ever saw me."
He brought his wings up, whimpered and fell back onto my wood floor.

"Can't fly?" I asked already walking twords my bag that held all of my medical supplies.
He glared at me and winced again as he tried to move his left wing.

I came back and saw him slumped forward not moving.

"Y'all good?" I walked up to him.

"Ugghhhhh yes. Just in pain."

I got out some stuff and fixed him up. Besides​ the scrapes an bruses, he had broken his wing.

"Are you a healer?" He asked as he studied me.

I shook my head, "I'm becoming a doctor. I help people who are sick, so yes kind of a healer."

He just raised an eyebrow, "when can I go?"

"As soon as your wing heals. About three weeks." I stood up and offered him my hand.

He took it, "three weeks..."
He muttered, "not like I could go back anyway."

I decided not to ask questions, "do you want anything to eat," Turning and walking back into the kitchen, "I have extra food."

He followed me into the kitchen.

I turned to face him and my eyes went wide, "wh-where are your wings?!" I spluttered.

He smirked. One of the smirks that belongs to a troublemaker, someone your parents wouldn't be to keen on letting you hang out with.
My heart fluttered just the tinyest bit.

"I hid them," the corners of his mouth tugged up into another slight smirk.

Honestly I was flabbergasted, those huge wings just "poof!" gone! How?