64- 'There's no place like homecoming'- Jason imagine

Request:

Y/n is dating Jason (but secretly) then for the welcome ball Toby invites her as he did with Emily (1st season) and it happens the same as when Emily was alone with him the chemistry room.

Words: 2226

A/N: It's been ages so it probably doesn't make sense. Also it wasn't going to be this long, then I re-watched the episode and kept adding and adding.... Hope its ok xxxx

You gently intertwined your fingers with Jason's, the two of you pressed up against each other on your bed. Sighing softly, you closed your eyes as his other hand found your waist, his mouth nibbling the exposed skin on your neck.

"Let me take you to homecoming" he mumbled. You moaned in response, too lost in the moment to acknowledge what Jason had said. You repositioned yourself so you could unbutton his shirt. "y/n?" he took your hands in his, moving them away from the buttons. Blinking at him obliviously, your mouth slightly parted, you wondered why he had stopped you, almost offended. "I'm serious." He continued, sitting back against the headboard. You pulled yourself up to be level with him.

"Serious about what?" you asked, tilting your head a small degree, the crease in your forehead conveying your confusion.

"About taking you to homecoming." Your eyes widened and you sat up straight, eyes directed at the floor. Jason's hand settled on your thigh, his thumb massaging your bare skin soothingly.

"oh." was all you could reply. None of your friends knew that you and Jason were together. You were both in favour of keeping it a secret when you got together. Both out of fear of judgement. It wasn't that you were ashamed, but Jason was your dead best friend's brother and your friends would find it very weird.

"Yeah. I thought as much." Jason retorted, moving to perch on the edge of the bed. You crawled over to him, placing your hands on his shoulders to keep him from standing up.

"It's not that I don't want to go with you, it's just I'm worried about the girls reactions." You spoke guiltily. "I don't want them to disapprove of us. Their opinions mean a lot to me." Jason looked back, angling his torso towards you.

"But y/n... you don't know how they're going to react. They might be happy for us. Maybe what we need to do is give us a proper chance." Jason argued. You stayed silent for a few seconds, contemplating what he'd said. Reluctantly, but with a small smile, you agreed. Jason beamed in response, wrapping his arms around your hips and pressing his weight on you so that you were lying down on the bed, his body hovering over yours.

"I didn't realise you were such a big fan of homecomings Dilaurentis." You teased, your fingers finding their way to his shirt buttons once again. This time Jason didn't stop you.

In the week running up to homecoming, Aria, spencer, Emily and Hanna all badgered you with questions about who your date was. Each time you pretended to zip your mouth shut and carried on with your business. They had created lots of theories, each crazier than the last but you never gave in.

One day at the end of school you heard someone approaching behind you. "No for the last time, I will not tell you who I'm going to homecoming with!" you lectured, thumping your locker door closed. Behind it, stood toby Cavanaugh, one of your neighbours. He rubbed the back of his neck, his eyebrows raised. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were someone else." you apologised profusely. Toby put his hands up in front of him, assuring you that it was ok. You exhaled in relief. "What can I do for you Toby?" You smiled politely. You knew it was logical to think that toby was working for Jenna, after all they were family. Yet you couldn't quite believe it. He had always been nice to you and even though the girls thought he was a freak, you had other ideas.