62- then and now- mike imagine 1/2

Request: Anon

Can I have a mike Montgomery one shot where five years ago, he cheated on you with Mona, and after the flash forward, he sees you and tries to make it up to you?

Request: maddiefaithtayes said:

Can you please make an imagine where the reader is the youngest Dilaurentis and Jason isn't happy when he finds out you've secretly dating Mike Montgomery? Thanks!

Words: 1095

A/N: I hope you don't mind but I combined these two! Xx

*5 years ago*

"Mike shush!" you joked, lightly slapping his arm in a playful manner. "Jason is only in the other room". You turned your head to look down the corridor, where you could see the dim glow of light peeking through the door that Jason was behind.

"I know, if he catches us he won't be pleased. He'd stop us from seeing each other and then our hearts would be broken and we would roam the earth as two parts of one soul, longing for each other for eternity." Mike whispered dramatically, taking your hands in his, a wide smile spread across his face. He leant forward and kissed your lips slowly, wishing he could stay just a little bit longer, but you moved away before things could escalate.

"I'll see you tomorrow, don't forget to text me when you get home." You ordered, as he snuck out of the front door. You rested against the door, tilting your head as you watched him leave.

You knew it was wrong to be sneaking around, but you wouldn't have it any other way if you could go back and do it all over again. You loved mike and you never wanted things to change. You quietly shut the door, making sure the click of the door was as silent as possible. Happily, you spun around only to be met with the unimpressed stare of your brother.

"Weren't you going to introduce me to your little boyfriend?" he asked, his arms folded, standing in your way.

"No..." you muttered, averting your gaze to anything else in the entrance way.

"You know you can't see him again." Jason instructed, turning his back to go and do whatever it was he was doing before. You felt anger boil up inside you, you hated how he thought he had some sort of brotherly duty to control your life.

"You can't stop me and you have no right to tell me not to." You yelled after him, unable to control the rage. He stopped in his tracks, before turning to face you again. You expected him to be mad but instead he wore a blank facial expression.

"I know I can't. But you should listen. You're young and have your whole life ahead of you. You don't need this now. There's plenty of time when you're older. He's a distraction and he will hurt you in the end." Jason told you, completely calm, pity evident in his eyes.

"Mike won't hurt me. Do you know who does hurt me Jason? You!" after you finished shouting you stormed upstairs to your room, making sure he heard the loud bang when you slammed your door. The thoughts from the argument plagued your mind for the next few days. You were upset that Jason was trying to control you. You knew that he wanted to protect you, as he felt as if he didn't protect Alison enough and it was somehow his fault that she was gone. But you were a different person. He needed to stop projecting his insecurities and experiences and guilt onto you.

You loved him, but you wanted to take responsibility for your own life and you had complete faith in mike, so you continued to date each other in secret.

One day mike had a party at his house, it was an act of rebellion, and you knew he was going through some difficult stuff so you tried to be there for him whenever he needed you. You were excited to attend, knowing you could spend the whole night together and people would see, and no one would really care. You could avoid judgement and he was going to be yours for the night. There was no sitting in the corner as other girls tried to flirt with him.

You got dressed and headed over to his house, hearing the music blasting as soon as you turned onto his street. You wondered if the neighbours would call the police and complain but you didn't care, school had been stressful and this was a well-deserved break from life. You walked up the path, dodging drunk couples as they talked or kissed.

You entered the house, suddenly feeling flustered as there were so many people in such a small space. You wormed your way through the bodies, looking around for any sign of mike. You found him in the kitchen, where everyone seemed to be dancing. He spotted you and smirked, bringing you a drink.

"I'm so pleased to see you" he whispered, winking as you sipped on your drink. The sharp taste proved that he was most likely drunk or at least tipsy, but so was everyone else at the party, so you went over to join him and his friends. Not long later you found yourself dancing, mikes front pressed against your back as you danced provocatively to the music, his hands on your hips and his lips attached to your neck. You reached back to run your fingers through his hair, enjoying this moment of bliss that you could only ever express in private before now. After the song had ended you let go of one another, turning around and kissing, causing all of mikes friends to cheer in the background.

"I'm going to get another drink, I think there's some sort of spiked juice in the living room. do you want some?" You shouted over the loud music. He nodded his head, before you made your way into the living room. You weren't gone long, long enough for the song to change but you tried to be as quick as possible. When you returned you couldn't see any sign of mike.

"Where's he gone?" you asked one of his friends.

"I think he went upstairs, maybe he went looking for you" his friend reasoned. You thanked him and headed upstairs, cringing as you heard people throwing up in the bathroom. You went to his room, knowing it was the most likely place he would've gone. When you opened to door, your jaw dropped open.

Mike was stood next to his bed, his arms passionately wrapped around Mona, as they kissed hungrily. You didn't know what to do, so you did the first thing that came to mind, you threw the drinks you were holding at them, causing them to jump apart in shock. Mike looked at you wide eyed, reaching out to stop you before you said some nasty words and ran out of the house.

That was the last time you spoke to mike Montgomery.