3. escape- Jason imagine.

You were sat on the sofa, anxious about what was happening at the Dilaurentis house. You knew Alison was going to ask her father about Charles and you assumed that Jason would be with her, as he was also looking for answers. You thought back to when you had found out about 'Charles Dilaurentis'.

You were in the dollhouse. Spencer had mentioned it before and you were stuck in your room with nothing but your own thoughts. If there was another Dilaurentis then Jason had a brother, or an uncle. Or maybe it was someone you knew. Charles Dilaurentis was what 'Cece' stood for. She was always just like Alison and you could often mistake them for twins. Although it couldn't be her as you had heard that she dated Jason before Alison first went missing. These thoughts dominated you mind. You would sit and create theories. Each one crazier and crazier. To think about someone who you didn't even know doing all of this to you was unimaginable. Why would they target you and your friends? Why a member of their own family? What happened to them to make them like this? The last question was one that haunted you most. Something must have happened to make them act like this, to want to destroy your lives. You remembered seeing the videos, the toys. Whoever it was had a soul. They were probably happy, innocently living there lives. When you saw the room, you saw it as a shrine, a place where all of his or her memories were kept.

You had told Jason before any of the other girls, wanting him to be prepared to receive the answers you had all been working so hard for. He didn't believe you at first, but then he remembered the name Charlie, which prompted him and Alison to talk to their father.

 You and Jason had been dating for around 16 months and he had been supportive of you since he found out about A almost 3 months into the relationship. Since then you have been extremely close, when A would do something he was there to protect you. He would sit and listen as you talked about what was happening, doing whatever it took to help. He would also help the girls when you asked him to.Your thoughts were interrupted by a call, alarmed by the sudden interruption

"Hello" you said into the phone, waiting for a reply. You glanced at the clock, seeing that it was nearly midnight.

"y/n...." a voice sobbed. You recognised it straight away.

"Jason! Where are you?" you said alarmed that he was not phoning off his phone.

"I'm at a bar just outside of rosewood" his voice sounded strained. You instantly told him you were coming to pick him up. You threw on some shoes and a coat, hurrying out of the house into your car. You drove to the bar he said he was at and walked inside. You scanned the room, searching for him. Your eyes landed on a guy sat in the corner of the room, a glass in his hand. You approached cautiously, until you were directly behind him.

"He was my brother" Jason mumbled, staring at the glass of alcohol he was holding. You moved around to sit opposite him. He noticed your confused expression. Wiping the tears off his cheeks before continuing.

"Charles Dilaurentis was my brother. He was sent to Radley when he was younger, he killed himself there." You sat silent for a minute letting the new information sink in. You didn't believe that he was dead. He couldn't be. If Charles wasn't doing this to you then who was?

"My whole life is a lie" he sobbed, fresh tears rolling down his face. You shuffled around so that you were next to him and took his hands in yours, rubbing small circles on the back with your thumbs. He explained how he had come here after speaking to his father, not knowing what to do. Then decided to use the payphone to call you. You leant into him wrapping your arms around his neck. He held you tightly against him. You didn't need to say anything to each other. You both knew that you would support each other no matter what. So when Jason calmed down you stayed in that position.

"Do you want to go home?" you asked him, pulling back to rest your hand on his cheek. He leant into your palm, kissing it lightly.

"If by home you mean to your house, then yes" he sighed. You pulled him up making your way out of the bar. You went to enter the driver's side of your car, but he stopped you.

"Let me drive." He said, guiding you around to the passenger seat.

"Are you sure that's wise?" you asked. He nodded, so you decided to trust him. You noticed you were headed in a different direction to your house. You wondered where you were going but chose not to ask. You pulled up at the side of the road. He got out of the car and sat on the hood, so you joined him.

"That road leads to a number of different places all over the country" he spoke. You looked at him, wondering where this conversation was headed. The worst idea came into your mind, you didn't want him to leave.

 "I didn't do it." He stated.

"Do what?" you questioned.

"I didn't drink, I almost did." He admitted

"Why didn't you?"

"I didn't want to let you down" you opened your mouth to respond, but he beat you to it."In that bar i realised that the best thing that's ever happened to me is you. You are the one true, honest thing in my life. You're the source of my happiness; you motivated me to stop drinking and taking drugs. I couldn't stand to see the look in your eyes when you saw me like that. You are what's keeping me in this miserable town. I'm aware you deserve better, better than this, better than me."

You shook your head, disagreeing with his point of view. He noticed, a frown appearing on his face.

"It kills me that you don't realise how special you are y/n. which is why I want to ask you something." Your heart was racing as he jumped off the car and stood in front of you, resting his hands on your waist. He looked down, trying to gain the courage before speaking.

"Y/n. one day we're going to find who did this to you. One day it's going to all be over. When that happens I want you to come away with me. We'll leave rosewood and drive along that road. We'll escape to wherever you want to go. Then I want to start a family with you. I want to have that white picket fence in front of our house. Kids. I want you to have the life you deserve. I want to be an amazing father to them. A family with no dark secrets. A fresh start." Tears had gathered in your eyes, threatening to spill.

"I want to show you how beautiful and kind you are. How lucky I am. Even if you don't see it now, I'll make it my mission." He got down in front of you. You looked into his eyes, seeing how vulnerable he felt. How honest he was being."What do you say? Will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

you nodded, not trusting your voice. He picked you up, swinging you around. Ignoring the tears, you leant down, pressing your lips to his.

"I promise I will marry you one day y/n." he whispered when you pulled apart. A wide smile spread across your face as you savoured this moment of happiness. You never wanted to be anywhere else but here. In his arms.