14- you think they are A- noel

You hardly knew noel. He flirted with you constantly, but you didn't know him. You didn't know who he really was, what had been through and done in the past. That's why you never pursued a relationship. You enjoyed the flirting and thought it was harmless, but noel thought it was more serious. He protected you no matter what and stood in the way of any possible relationships with other people. However you didn't complain as you couldn't have a boyfriend with A around.

 He asked you out but you declined. At first he thought you were playing hard to get so he continuously asked you out and tried to impress you. After you made it clear you weren't interested He ended up trashing your locker impulsively. You hadn't seen this side of him and although it scared you, it made you even more curious about his secrets.

You later found out he was helping Alison and she knew some of his secrets. Secrets that were so important to keep, it was worth risking his future. So you looked into it.

He was at school and was often around you, spencer, aria, Emily and Hanna. He could've sent the texts then seen your reactions.

 He dated Jenna for a while and you knew she may want revenge for what Alison did to her.

When he was jealous of Ezra, he threatened him and then proceeded to lie to aria. You had seen his jealous side and knew it wasn't pretty.

And the most coincidental incident was when the pictures of Emily and Maya kissing went missing at Noels party. He could've taken them and no one would have questioned it.

You were trying to discover his secrets but you weren't getting anywhere, so you came up with a plan even though it was risky. It seemed cruel, but noel still had a soft spot for you, so you were going to take advantage of it. You called him up one day, agreeing to meet in rosewood. You told him how you didn't want to date anyone back then because of A. that you couldn't stand to see him hurt. He believed you and agreed to start over. By the time you had to go, you had arranged a date.

You grew closer, but you made sure you didn't fall for him, knowing this was just a plan. After you had found out his secret the relationship would end.As guilty as you felt you thought it was working, he would tell you things about his past and how he was working for Alison. Sadly you didn't find out anything else. You didn't know if he was on team A or if he knew anything else.

The 'relationship' came to an end not long later, when noel had to leave In order to protect himself. He asked you to go with him, but you refused. You said you needed to stay with the other girls and A would never let you go anyway. You lied again, telling him you would miss him and that you want him to be happy, so he could move on.

You guessed the most useful thing you learned from Alison was how to lie.