5. party- Jason imagine

Jason didn't drink anymore, but that didn't stop you from drinking. You were the same age as the liars, and you hadn't been to many parties before. So when you were invited to this one, you couldn't wait to attend. It was one of noel khans parties that he was throwing with his brother, therefore not only was most of your year going to be there but also most of Jason's.

The night started out ok, you were with a group of people you had just met, getting to know each other. Someone had handed you a drink a while ago and you had no idea what it was. Before long the room started spinning. You stumbled to the door to get some fresh air, thinking that it would help. You could feel beads of sweat dripping down your forehead, your clothes clinging to you. To say you were hot would be an understatement. You didn't know what was happening and you could barely think straight.

 You decided that you needed to cool off immediately and only one idea popped into your head. You made your way down the garden, headed towards the wooden pier by the lake. You sat on the edge, legs crossed. Dipping your hand into the water you sighed happily, relieved to feel something cool against your skin. You splashed water over your arms until you were cool enough. You closed your eyes, the muscles in your body relaxing.

Suddenly you felt two hands on your back, shoving you into the water. You panicked, trying to find your way to the surface. But you couldn't swim. Your muscles didn't seem to work. You held your breath for as long as possible but you couldn't take it any longer. You felt a burning sensation as water filled your lungs. Your vision became blurred and you could only see the murky water around you.

You heard a splash, then arms pulling you up, towards the pier. More people grabbed you, setting you down, wrapping a blanket over your shoulders. You sat there trying to gain your breath. Jason knelt in front of you. Asking if you were ok, but you could barely hear him. You could still hear the sound of the water rushing into your ears. You felt someone lift you up and carry you. You looked up to see a wet Jason.

"Thank you" you croaked, your voice weak, knowing that he was the one who had jumped in to save you.

"You're welcome beautiful" he whispered in your ear, kissing you gently on the side of the head. You both sat in his car. You had recovered from the incident and you chatted for a while.You heard a beep from your phone. You pulled in out, surprised that it still worked, dropping the phone when you saw the message. You Jason turned, grabbing the phone to see what the matter was, his eyes widening in shock.

'- I heard you and the others are looking for answers...... stop. You don't want me to throw you in at the deep end – A.'