19- favourite part of you

noel:

you lips. you would sometimes bite your lip when you were nervous or concentrating which he found very attractive. he struggled to keep himself from kissing you when you did that. you quickly recognised why he did it and used it to your advantage.

toby:

he loved your hair. he would often play with it when you cuddled. he was surprisingly good at braiding your hair and enjoyed watching you put it up into different styles. he also loved the feeling of your fingers tangled in his hair.

mike:

your smile and laugh. it was like your smile and laugh was contagious, making him smile as well. plus he loved being the one who made you smile. you were always embarrassed b your laugh be he thought it was adorable.

Ezra:

your sense of humour. you and him had a similar sense of humour so you often laughed a lot when you were around each other. he loved the way you could turn any situation around.

Caleb:

your intelligence. he knew you never bragged about how smart you were, because you didn't want to seem big headed. however he thought you were the smartest girl he'd met, always telling him strange facts.

Jason:

your body. he would love to kiss or touch your body as much a possible. he wasn't someone who dated a girl because of their size and shape, but what ever you looked like, he thought you were perfect.

wren:

your kindness and enthusiasm. he loved how you would get excited over things that didn't seem important to him, yet were significant to you. he also loved how caring you were to not only your friends and family, but also to strangers, despite A.