35- truth or dare

A/N: I'm back! sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm making my way through a bunch of requests but I'm still short of time, so I'll try my hardest to get them done as soon as possible.

request: pll preferences- the boys asking y/n truth or dare questions (with both options of truths and dares)??

Setting:

It was your birthday and you decided to invite some of your friends over to your house; you invited wren, Jason, toby, Ezra, mike, Caleb and noel. You also invited Emily, aria, spencer, Hanna, Alison and Mona.

With everything that was going on you wanted to have some fun, so you all decided to play truth or dare in your living room. Everyone sat in a circle and placed an empty glass bottle on the floor to spin. You all took turns asking and answering questions, depending on who the bottle landed on.

Jason:

Truth question:

If we were all in a burning building who would be the first person you save?

You sat next to your boyfriend Jason, thinking that if you sat close enough, the bottle would land between you and he would save you from answering the questions and doing the dares. But it was his go and the bottle landed between you. He smiled mischievously, as if he was about to reveal your deepest secrets.

"Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Truth" you replied. He looked away, as if he was thinking of a good question to ask.

"If we were all in a burning building, who would be the first person you save?"

"You" you answered. You didn't need to think about it. You loved your friends and would try to save all of them, but he had a special place in your heart that no one else could fill.

Dare:

To eat whatever they choose.

You ended up blindfolded in the kitchen, everyone gathered around. You didn't know what they were planning but you could hear their laughter.

"Are you guys going to give me any clues?" you asked.

"We're making you a sandwich" Emily replied, but you could tell by the new round of laughter, they were making you something horrible. They moved you over to the sink. You could tell by the smooth, cool metal surface.

"great." You muttered to yourself. They took your hands and placed the sandwich in it. Even at arm's length you could smell it.

"Eat it." Ezra instructed. Reluctantly, you took a bite. It was ok at first, but then the taste hit you. You dropped the sandwich and spat into the sink. You then took your blindfold off and rinsed your mouth out with water.

"What was that?" you cried, only to find the others in stitches.

"Cat food." Jason answered, then it got worse. "Tuna, barbeque sauce, chilli's. Some sort of meat paste."

"We don't really know." Emily said. You were glad the dare was over, but you had to deal with the horrid taste for the rest of the night.

Ezra:

Truth question:

Do you think you'll marry your boyfriend?

Toby spun the bottle, and of course it landed on you, as it had done the last 5 times.