31- they cheat- Jason- part 4

After that you said a short goodbye and he left. He texted you every now and then and you replied, although it was just friendly chat.

Hanna, spencer, Emily and aria were thrilled that you were no longer in the same state you were before. It was like the happiness had seeped back into your life again. So you went out more and your life almost felt like it was before. Almost.

Then one day Aria came over to your house, forcing you to dress up, despite you wanting to just stay in your room and relax. She drove you into the town, not telling you where you were going.

"Aria, where are you taking me?"

"I can't say. I'm not allowed."

"Okay, why am I going?

"I don't think I can tell you that either." You spent a while trying to convince her to tell you, but she was stubborn and wouldn't give in. you pulled up outside the cinema.

"Okay, so we're going to watch a movie." You stated, getting out of the car.

"Sort of, you are. I'm not." You turned around to see her still sat in the driver's seat. "See you tomorrow!" she shouted, driving away. You faced the cinema, which seemed empty except for a few workers. Slowly you made your way in. the lights went off. You would've been scared if it wasn't for the illuminated arrows on the floor. You entered one of the screens, searching the rows to see if anyone was in there, but you couldn't see anyone.

"You look gorgeous." Jason said from behind you, a bunch of your favourite flowers in his hands.

"You don't look too bad yourself" you replied. The whole situation felt familiar, as he pulled you to the best seats in the room. You sat down next to each other, placing the flowers on the seat next to you.

"You're recreating our first date." You stated, although you meant it as more of a question.

"Yes. Is that ok?" you nodded, allowing his arm to drape over your shoulder. The film started playing. It was your favourite film; the same one as on the first date. He had questioned Emily about it, then searched for a long time, trying to find a copy they could play. It had shocked you, since you hadn't seen the film since you were a kid. And you hadn't seen it since that night, which made this date special as well.

You both enjoyed the film, although you reckoned he enjoyed watching you more, as he missed half of it.

"What are we doing next then?" you asked, strolling out of the cinema hand in hand. On your first date you snuck into a concert that was playing in the park and spent the rest of the night there. But you knew there was no concert in rosewood for a few weeks.

"It's a surprise." He said, earning a groan from you in response. His car was parked a few blocks away, allowing you to walk and talk for a short while. You reached the car and drove around the town, yet you had no idea where you were headed.

"We snuck into the second part of our date on our first date. Its only fitting that we sneak into somewhere on this one." He blindfold you, guiding you along. On the way you thought about how you had acted tonight, as if nothing had really happened. You two together seemed natural.

"Okay" he said removing your blindfold. You were stood in a mini-golf course.

"Mini-golf!" you exclaimed excitedly. He smiled at your reaction, leading you over to get a club and ball.

"Have you ever played?" he asked you, as you stood at the first hole. You shook your head and he came up behind you. "May I?" he asked.

"Yes" you said. His arms snaked around you, showing you how to hold the club. You could feel his breath against your ear as he swung, knocking the ball straight in the hole. You carried on around the course, Jason helping you every now and then. When you finished he drove you home.

You both got out of the car out of habit, he always walked you to the door. You turned to him, giving him a hug. You inhaled his scent, missing it when you and he weren't together. You both pulled away, but kept close his forehead resting on yours. He looked you in the eyes, then his gaze wandered down to your lips.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, his hands moving around to your waist.

"Yes" you nodded your head. He didn't hesitate to kiss you, all the passion and longing you had felt over the last few weeks were put into it. You took a breath, your eyes still closed. After you had recovered his lips captured yours again. This time it was longer and more lustful. You ran your fingertips over his neck and into his hair, earning a moan.

"We should stop before this goes too far." He muttered against your lips. You both parted, yet neither of you wanted to leave.

"Goodnight Jason" you said softly.

"Goodnight" he replied. You waited for him to move but he did the same, waiting for you. You both just stood there looking at each other. You took in his features, his soft skin and perfect hair. His eyes that looked like they held all his emotion.

"Maybe we should go too far." You suggested, walking backwards towards your house. He didn't need to be told twice, following you through the door.