16: how you kiss

Jason:

Jason kisses you like it would be the last kiss you shared; it was always full of love and his lips lingered as if he was trying to memorise what it feels like to have you in his arms.

Ezra:

he would give you short kisses, but they were full of raw emotion. each kiss would be different. you were never more in love than when you were in each others arms.

mike:

mike likes to kiss your earlobe. you find it very romantic as he can whisper sweet words into your ear, without anyone else hearing. you also love the feeling of having him close.

Caleb:

Caleb would love to nibble and tug on your lower lip, which you often enjoyed. he would leave kisses on your neck, also biting gently on your skin. it was very intimate and very passionate.

Toby:

toby would give you very quick kisses, either on your lips or face. they were often unexpected, but they made you smile, which is the reason why he did it.

wren:

he would always kiss you passionately, making you think it was going to lead to more. but he left it up to you whether it did. sometimes he would tease you and pull away quickly but you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him down again.

noel:

you and noel loved to blow kisses to each other. you would do it in class, in the hallway, anywhere you would see each other. everyone agreed it was cute and they wanted a relationship like yours.